Woah! Coach Markdowns!

You know, earlier this summer (I think) Coach had a web survey on their website and one of the feedback that I know a lot of people gave was why they didn't ever have an online sale - or at least mark down handbags that were either marked down in the stores or had been sent to the outlet. I know for me it was frustrating to see bags that I KNOW were at the outlet for cheaper sitting on Coach.com at full price.

Maybe they have ACTUALLY listened to us! :yahoo:

ETA: Yep, it must be a sale. I was just at Dillards yesterday and the small Bleecker flap was 25% off (it was on sale for $171) and I just noticed that the website has it for $164.

Thanks Coach!!!!

I'm glad to see you saw some on sale at a Dillards! Dillards is the only coach supplier near me, and the SA I spoke tonight was clueless about the reduction. I will stop in tomorrow so I can talk to someone in person. So far they only seem to have one SA that is actually really knowledgable with everything, but she want there tonight.

The Gallery Signature tote was $328. Can't believe the mark-down is this good! (now for only $230). I was at Coach on Friday and was just about to buy it but I ended up buying the Hampton Signature Medium Carryall (a gift for a friend) which was $298, now it's selling for $209!! However, the manager did granted me a 25% at the time because I 'missed the Preferred Customer Card sale'. So with the 25% off, it's almost the same price as the new discounted priced + tax. Still, it's frustrating that the same items are on sale RIGHT after you buy it. ugh.
Hi, I read in some other posts that they will do price adjustments and still honor the PCE discount. :tup: