Wny can't I just be happy?

You aren't alone. First it was Fendi baguettes, then Fendi Spys, then Chanel, then Hermes, then LV and now I am awaiting my first B-bag.
I told my husband I need to stop and cut myself off cold turkey. I have an insane amount of purses.

I agree about the therapy room. For people who SERIOUSLY cannot spend any more money right now and need to talk about how that makes them feel.

On that note....I have become obsessed with the Dior Gaucho all of a sudden. I don't even know anything about Dior bags! Someone please tell me to stop!

Has anyone considered the possibility that these bags are impregnated with some endorphin-producing substance that wears off over time? Maybe something used in the tanning process is an opiate...? I mean, clearly it's not my fault, right? :angel:

LouiseyPeasey said:
Has anyone considered the possibility that these bags are impregnated with some endorphin-producing substance that wears off over time? Maybe something used in the tanning process is an opiate...? I mean, clearly it's not my fault, right? :angel:

lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

You don't really want to know the answer to you question! Honestly, though, if you do, email me and I can tell you all about why we "crave" things. The quest for a new purse is like having the next hit, but its not hurting you.... unless you can't afford them and you ruin your financial future, then it is.

So, if it isn't hurting you, then you don't want the answer to your question. Believe me, I know the answer, but I still buy bags :nuts: