Wnich bag should I buy first?

rookie bag

O.G.
Mar 19, 2009
Hey everyone, well I'v been planning and saving up to buy 3 LV bags Galliera pm, Trevi pm, and the lovely Vernis Alma in bleu nuit. I was going to get the Mono Galliera pm first and the Vernis Alma last but I went to the store today tried on all three bags and I realize how much I love the Trevi and the Alma more than the Galliera. I want the Galliera for a everyday bag but I have mono speedy 30 that I rarely use. I dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP ME!

If u are going to get all of them eventually and it's just a matter of time... I think u should get the Bleu Nuit Alma first since it's not a permanent one. Then get the Trevi pm. And I think mono speedy 30 can be an everyday bag not sure why u are not using it. But if u are like me, I'm a shoulder bag person, the mono Galliera pm is a good everyday bag. ;)

I like the trevi first for fall/winter just around the corner and the Alma second. If you already have a monogram bag get the Galliera later but for sure get all 3!:smile:

If u are going to get all of them eventually and it's just a matter of time... I think u should get the Bleu Nuit Alma first since it's not a permanent one. Then get the Trevi pm. And I think mono speedy 30 can be an everyday bag not sure why u are not using it. But if u are like me, I'm a shoulder bag person, the mono Galliera pm is a good everyday bag. ;)

I agree. You could sell Speedy to help fund the galleria.

I would get the Trevi and the Alma first! Then, if you still think that you want the Galleria, buy it. But I would start with the Trevi and Alma, I think they are so beautiful, and I definitely prefer them over the Galleria!

among the three I'd get Trevi now; you can use Speedy as an everyday bag (why do you rarely use it??it's such a bliss!!!).
Alma is great but vernis scares me a lot so that would be (unfortunately!) my last option..

exactly what she said.. :biggrin: