Witnessed someone stealing from LV!!

ohh that reminds me!!
a few months ago i was at LV on Collins St, and when my BF and I went in we saw a boy (looked about 16) standing in the middle of the store with a security guard next to him. The whole time we were browsing they kept him standing there. Aparantly he had tried to steal something, my BF saw a big bag next to him that he must haved tried to steal. The security were standing him in the middle of the store until the police come to humiliate him.
All i could think was WOW youd have to have GUTS to try steal from LV, where the WAS a security guard at the door and plenty of SA's on.

Okay, I say this under the influence of much cough and cold medicine:

I do not condone stealing of any kind!!

However.......

she WAS trying to get a REAL Louis Vuitton bag, at least she wasn't trying to get herself a fake!! hee hee, just trying a little humor!

:roflmfao: ..and
I guess we could say she has or maybe had great taste in bags!

Some people are just kleptomaniac. I had a friend in high school who stole just for the sake of stealing. She was GOOD at it and I didn't even catch on for the first few times we hung out at the mall! She would steal stuff she wouldn't need, steal stuff for me (in the parking lot as we leave she would be like, hey I got this eyeshadow for you), etc. CRAZY!

Even my "friend" wouldn't have had the guts to steal from LV I hope... that girl must have needed the money that the bag was worth and not the bag itself. Otherwise this whole world has gone batsh!t crazy.

There was a women here in Michigan that stole a bag from the boutique in Somerset. I believe she stole a Multicolore Trouville. They never were able to find her. She also stole diamond earings from one of the big jewelery stores.

There was a women here in Michigan that stole a bag from the boutique in Somerset. I believe she stole a Multicolore Trouville. They never were able to find her. She also stole diamond earings from one of the big jewelery stores.

WOW! this woman must have had really good skills!!!!! to be able to steal an LV bag AND diamond earrings from a big jewellery store!!! :wtf: :s