Witnessed a birkin purchase today...

LOL! So true, Fesdu. My SA says, to her, it's like hawks hovering around for the prey.

I didn't want to say it at first but the other people who were eyeing the birkin were like vultures!

But the lady was very cool and collected...it wasn't her first birkin for sure (she was carrying something that looked like a giant Kelly!). Her DH was heard saying to her "It's cheaper than your other one!!"

its true. When I was in Paris...and they brought out a 36cm HAC bag..in vache natural...people swarmed around me and started pointing.

when I was trying it on a rude lady ever came up to my SA that was in the middle of explaining the natural leather and said i want that bag.

it was really nuts and I had seriously a circle around me....people pointing. it was weird.

Oh my! I would feel so awkward! But like someone else mentioned...I guess you don't really care coz you have the opportunity to purchase from the store and you are probably in your own "birkin world". I would LOVE to have an experience like that one day!! You are one lucky lady, guccigal07!