Withdraw when you don't carry an LV?

mlgbaglady

Mar 18, 2007
Hi all....so this past summer I have had 3 weeks of not carrying my Azur Speedy:heart:. One week I was on vacation at the beach and basically only left the house to get groceries...last week for work we had a day camp for kids at the beach so we were outside all day, slopping on sun tan lotion, changing clothes, chasing kids...this week we are holding a bike camp teaching kids with autism how to ride a bike so we are in a local middle school gym again - chasing kids! Neither last week nor this week was an appropriate week to show up at work with my LV....I'm missing it!!!:crybaby: Ever feel this way?!?!

yep. Have only been able to carry my new galliera only a handful of times as it has been raining and I am afraid to get rain on the vachetta (even though I heard rain is fine). Sure miss it when I am not carrying it. I am feeling like I should just suck-it-up and let it pour on it to get over the initial fear...but too chicken.

I also bought a damier for this winter - figure it can stand the weather! But, since I do fundraising events and programs for kids for work - I sometimes need a bag that I can fill with stuff and not worry if it gets thrown around or beat up! And since it's a messenger bag it frees up my hands for my coffee and cell phone when I leave in the morning! :rolleyes:

When I'm not carrying my LV I usually use my Gucci or Fendi bags, not to bad of a trade off but I quickly return to my first love......LV. I really have to invest in something Damier (waiting for the Tate).

I don't carry my LV's that much, because a lot of them are too small for my needs. I only carry them when I do quick errands or feel I only need to carry little. I'm trying to save up soon for a bigger bag though. I love carrying LV, but all I'm carrying right now is SLG's but those don't count though.

*sigh*