With your handbags, do you get matching wallets for each?

Where do you stand with bag/wallet matching?

• My bags and wallets must match in style (or at least I try when possible)

• I have a hard time switching wallets once a year, let alone every time I change my handbag

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a fairly old but much-loved brown leather Coach zip-around wallet that I always use (plus a couple of Coach leather cosmetic bags to hold everything else) and these are always in every bag.

OK, I'll be the weirdo here. Yes, I like my wallets to match & I do change them when I switch bags. Maybe it's my type A personality:smile:

I do have wallets that go with more than one bag though so I don't have to change them EVERY time..

I rotate between 5 leather wallets:

2 half-size stubby zip arounds (brown and black)
2 full size slim zip arounds (brown and black)
1 tooled leather

I don't change them every day, but sometimes a different bag calls for a wallet of a different size. That's when I change them. They probably coordinate the day I switch them, and usually not until I switch them the next time.

I do match my sunglasses, shoes and belt however (brown with brown, black with black, saddle with saddle....), otherwise, I get the creeps! :huh:

I don't buy matching wallets for my bags ... I find wallets a little too expensive for what you're getting, I'd rather put that money towards another bag. I do have 5 wallets that I do rotate to match my bags: Prada red leather, LV monogram, Gucci black leather, Gucci brown monogram and Dior blue monogram. I find these colors match all of my bags.

That would be too many wallets to rotate my stuff in. I'm having an okay time switching handbags everyday but I can't imagine doing that for wallets too. Different wallets have different compartments and everytime I switch I wouldn't remember where I put this or that. Same thing as when I do rotate back to a certain wallet I've used before, I might place some credit cards in another slot instead then when I need it....I'd be digging in every compartment cause I thought it was in the slot I put it in the very first time!

OTINGOCNI said:
No, I do not like doing the matchy-matchy action. I like my bags and accessories to compliment each other, but none of that matching for me. It looks too staged.

Me too, I like them to compliment each other, I guess that's what I meant to say earlier. I like them to "go" but I don't get the exact designer in the exact pattern/color. I just got a Lodis floral wallet that has all kinds of colors in it. It goes well with almost all of my solid colored bags so I use that alot. I do have LV wallets for my LV bags though..

I don't match my wallets either, maybe if I had lots of extra money lying around I would. I don't think I'd want to be changing my wallet everytime I changes purses though, because that would be pretty much every day. Right now I have an LV wallet and a Chanel wallet. I use the Chanel in the spring/summer, and the LV in the fall/winter. I also have a smaller Paul Frank wallet that I use when I don't have room in my bag for my Chanel or LV.