With Uggs starting to come back has anyone here started to wear them again?

Have you been wearing Uggs?

• Total voters
Hi Emily,

Thank you for this thread and the information. I love my Uggs. I hit my big fat toe during the holidays and it is now swollen, purple and red... yikes.... very sexy.... I know.... anyhow I am grateful I have my black tall classic Uggs because they are the only shoes my ailing foot can resist these days.... my birthday is next week and all I want is another pair of Uggs in Camel. This time around I will take the Bailey Bow 2.

Dears,
Since my first post on this thread back in January 2020, prior lockdown, my Ugg collection has grown to 7 pairs. I started wearing Uggs after my toe fracture in late 2019. I have grown a big love for my Uggs. They have arrived to override in preference many of my other shoes. I regret having not tried them before.....
I do see people wearing them where I live.... not everyone, but a select few wear them....
I wore them a lot during lockdown and now I wear them as much as possible.... yes, I have a weakness for comfortable shoes....

Reactions: chloehandbags
I've never stopped wearing them. Don't care what anyone thinks. They're warm and comfy. And I'm in Canada, with often brutal winter temps so you would have to pry my UGGs out of my cold, dead hands. :nuts: I have few pairs...tall chestnut, tall grey, classic grey, two pairs of OTK Bailey Buttons, OTK Sibleys, some slippers and I LOVE the Adirondaks during cold weather. I wear them all year round. Wore my classic greys all summer to walk to my mom's, right around the corner from me. :lol:. Currently wearing these ones around the house...

20211222_150230.jpeg

I haven’t worn them for awhile, but I rotate them for super cold days. I have a favorite pair of black shearling lined, black patent boots that I call my SO black Uggs. for truly messy urban slushy conditions, I wear a leather pair or docs.

I haven’t worn them for awhile, but I rotate them for super cold days. I have a favorite pair of black shearling lined, black patent boots that I call my SO black Uggs. for truly messy urban slushy conditions, I wear a leather pair or docs.
You are lucky to have found patent leather Uggs. I imagine the patent leather elevates the boot, making it more dressy. I have not seen this version of Uggs yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
You are lucky to have found patent leather Uggs. I imagine the patent leather elevates the boot, making it more dressy. I have not seen this version of Uggs yet.
With my house bills already hitting £12 a day I’m resorting to my Uggs and massive jumpers. We’d normally have our heating in by now but we are just clicking it on in the late evening. It’s only October, goodness knows what will happen when it gets colder and darker which it will by far. I can see it going up to £20 a day to heat and light my house. It feels like a tax on living in the north!

It seems the mini and ultra mini are the “new” fashion trend. I’m definitely getting a pair! I have the older longer style (very old…I’m talking like 15 year old boots) and an old pair of clogs I haven’t worn in years. (Might break out clogs since they are back in style). But you’ll likely see the mini versions everywhere this winter.

It seems the mini and ultra mini are the “new” fashion trend. I’m definitely getting a pair! I have the older longer style (very old…I’m talking like 15 year old boots) and an old pair of clogs I haven’t worn in years. (Might break out clogs since they are back in style). But you’ll likely see the mini versions everywhere this winter.
Indeed, I have purchased the minis in black, beige and chestnut, because they are easy to wear.... And I like their overall composition as well.... the ultra minis are cute too, however I don’t like the wool content on the inside... I like as well the minis with platform, however same issue as the ultra mini.... a very kind lady in this thread taught me to pay attention to the materials used on Uggs.... very grateful to @whateve...

F21D2B7F-AECA-41EB-A02B-51ECAFBA0DB1.jpeg

I never had a pair before, but couldn’t pass up the Kirkland Signature shealing booties last time I was at Costco - only $44 Cdn and genuine shearling!

Now I get it. So cozy to slip on for walking the dog or to the local grocery store. I really like the ultra minis and the clear rubber rainboots!

I want to get the slippers for both me and hubby! Even though I have heated floors so my house it never really gets cold. Or even the short ones for quick errands to the market or walk the dogs. How do they perform if they get rain?

I was very excited to hear that Uggs are back in style (as I still have my tall dark brown ones from 2010!)…til my gen Z cousins pointed out that only the mini Uggs are cool.

Guess it’s another year of wearing uncool Uggs for me. :lol:

I was very excited to hear that Uggs are back in style (as I still have my tall dark brown ones from 2010!)…til my gen Z cousins pointed out that only the mini Uggs are cool.

Guess it’s another year of wearing uncool Uggs for me. :lol:

Tall Uggs are an excellent idea for cold days.... I just bought a pair in black for myself.... and I regret not having bough them before...

Btw... does anyone have the new Micro Mini Uggs?
A6ADFF43-DC97-4BC2-B12A-A7115F235312.png
1317E746-AD55-4BBE-8487-E9314171D1A8.png
049EB313-8923-4386-98B7-328067453820.png

Reactions: hmn002 and skyqueen
I want to get the slippers for both me and hubby! Even though I have heated floors so my house it never really gets cold. Or even the short ones for quick errands to the market or walk the dogs. How do they perform if they get rain?
I didn't see this question until now. Regular Uggs get wet and can get soaked through. They are okay for a light sprinkle but not a downpour. They make some that are waterproof or water resistant. Those are the ones I wear on rainy days.

Personally, I can't wear the most common slipper design, the Dakota, as there is hardly any room between the top and the bottom for my toes. Last year I got the Clugette with sequins. It wasn't my first choice but it was on sale and turned out to be wonderful as the sequins were water resistant and made pretty prismatic patterns on the walls when they caught the light. I find the Tasman to be comfortable too.

Tall Uggs are an excellent idea for cold days.... I just bought a pair in black for myself.... and I regret not having bought them before...
ITA. Love tall UGGS...the taller, the better! :nuts: I really wanted the Classic Maxi Ultra Tall (they're not even that tall, really) in metallic silver but they are sold out everywhere. :sad:

But I did get new slippers for myself and the hubs. :amuse:

20221126_191535.jpeg

Never stopped.

If I'm not barefoot, or in flip flops, I'm in uggs.

I do own some Ugg brand uggs, but I generally wear uggs that are made in Australia because they fit my high arch better.

Uggs have a very L shaped profile, for some reason, rather than the top of the foot being made to follow the arch.

Reactions: hmn002 and BUIGOVA