With Uggs starting to come back has anyone here started to wear them again?

Have you been wearing Uggs?

• Total voters
I don't really care for the large logo, but I would pick them by the quality of the shearling inside. Some Uggs use Ugg pure, which isn't as nice. Look at the inside labels to see the content.

Thank you for your answer, whateve. Is there any difference between UggPlush and UggPure?

Ugg fluffy slides trending
01-fuzzy-shoe.jpg

Ugg fluffy slides trending
01-fuzzy-shoe.jpg
My DH and I tried these on in a shoe shop recently. I can’t tell you how comfortable they felt! However, we didn’t buy them. DH would have if I’d been persuaded to part with the cash! I wouldn’t wear them out the house. I have ugg boots but again they are worn at home in winter as I really feel the cold!

I wear my cargo Uggs because I have to. Cold winter in Canadian prairies....nothing better than soft, warm light boots, no other come close in comfort for a work day on feet....I make unlikely combos with my favourite bags, so here is with YSL Muse II

Attachments

• 1312CC3C-1A63-4956-A0CF-42FF1EB749E1.jpeg
    1312CC3C-1A63-4956-A0CF-42FF1EB749E1.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 104
My Ugg short boots are now 17 years old (!). I know because I bought them when Ugg mania took over California and they were the last pair left anywhere, Uggs were going for $600 and up on eBay.
So I have to say I'm impressed by the quality. They got new insoles just this year, but they look fine on the exterior.
That said, I only wear them to the martial arts gym and the dance studio, two places where I will be barefoot to work out, so they serve a specific purpose to keep me warm until they get slipped off (I do also wear them after surfing in colder waters). I am working to give up leather (don't faint) but I figure, after this long, they are a sustainable choice :smile:

Lol, no I don't work for Ugg I just really like them! Have you actually tried a pair of Uggs on?.
Also Uggs actually are supposed to be worn barefoot since they are made of sheepskin which has special properties.

1. Sheepskin when against bare skin naturally regulates body temperature. This means your feet will stay a stable comfortable temperature from -30F even as high 80F. This is how sheep don't overheat.
2. If you are wearing them in a hot room or doing something very physical and your feet do sweat they will still not smell because each hair is made to wick away any moisture then because sheepskin is very breathable even though it doesn't seem to be it will evaporate. If there is any left then sheep skin is also antimicrobial so the bacteria that produces smell has a hard time surviving. So even if all that fails and you wear them for two weeks straight all you have to do is give them a two day break and they will be good as new.
Both of these things can’t work if you wear socks. So, your foot will get much hotter than it needs to be and start sweating. The wicking process also has trouble working if you have a damp sock in your boot. which can cause them to smell. It can also in really cold weather cause the boots to not be anywhere near as warm because it prevents the insulating properties from working. I have proof that this all works because mine, my friends and my daughters Uggs don't smell after Years of wearing them without socks.
other closed toe shoes you 100% should wear socks because they will 100% smell without but Uggs are one of those weird exceptions to a rule that we all get to enjoy the comfort of. Personally I love the feel of the soft fur between my toes and I would not wear Uggs if you were supposed to wear socks with them. Or I would just go without and let them smell fore the comfort they are that comfortable.
Never wear them with socks (just didn’t make sense to me to deprive my foot of ultimate natural comfort!)
Thanks for a reminder how super the Uggs are ;)