With this puppy, Purplewithenvy's Birthday was complete!

I love sapphire! I think it is the best shade of purple Bal ever made, and the GSH looks perfect on her. Congratulations and you deserve it! Happy bday!

yayayaya thanks so much girls! Even though I just got my EB SGH PT not even a month ago, I just felt like I needed this one too :P thats what Bbags do to you I guess! I wanted a bday pressie for myself for my big 20th bday, and I've had a really hard year and with daddy passing away, I wanted some cheering up. So even though I now have about 2 cents in my bank account (not really, thank god) I am content with my little collection.

Some of her outside!

CIMG0685.jpg

She won't even stand up!
CIMG0687.jpg

My little family:
SS07 Vert D'eau RH City, SS08 Electric Blue SGH Part-Time, FW08 Sapphire Day:
CopyofCIMG0688.jpg

CIMG0689.jpg

CIMG0690.jpg

Oh boy, a purple Day bag for Purple!!! :yahoo: That is a beautiful Sapphire Day and I want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Purple! Yes, you have had a hard year and you deserve something wonderful for your birthday!!

Happy birthday purplewithenvy! Your new sapphire day is a stunner - and it goes perfectly with your screen name! It looks fabulous on you too! You have a great collection - it's a nice mix of styles & colors! ( I still can't below you let go of that 05 black city though :P )

*hugs* I just want to say I'm sorry about your dad - you are in my thoughts! My mom passed away when I was 20, so I can definitely empathize with you. Feel free to PM if you ever want to chat!

Thank you thank you thank you so much everyone for all the bday wishes and bbag compliments :hugs:

lanier--I know, letting go of my 05 Black City was super duper hard, but I just knew that I wanted a black bag in something bigger! And at least she went to a new home and to a new PFer :tup: And I might have to PM you soon. I'm so sorry about your mom. Losing a parent is so incredibly hard.

luvhandbags thanks other gma :P xoxo