With the Big 33 Birthday looming, I get to choose a new bag... help!

Just some feedback on a couple that I currently own. The Greenwich is beautiful, but the zipper is a pain. The Estrella is also beautiful, but if you carry it by the long strap, the bag distorts. Carrying by the shorter straps looks best with this bag.

The Retiro gets my vote. I have and love it! Another one you might consider that I had not seen before is the Normandy. I just got it to replace my Greenwich. I absolutely love it!

I would have been totally insulted if an SA said something was "too young" for me, especially in our early 30s... everyone thinks I look to be in my mid 20s, but regardless I do not find any bag to be too "young", as they can bring personality to a simple outfit no matter your age. We are in that age range where we can be youthful or classy and refined, and i think if you loved it you should get it. I would definitely go red though, as it just seems to add a touch of class and wow to the bag. Then again I'm not a pale pink person at all! Regardless, that SA should have kept their weird and totally incorrect opinion to themselves! :tongue: :thbptt:
Thanks for that.... Yes I should try it again. Going to visit a difference store this weekend maybe I should try it again!!

Hello fellow LVoers! My birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and as a gift from my sweet family I'm getting to choose a new bag. I'm really thinking the Venus, but I also love the new Alma B'N'B, the lovely Phenix, the Estrela, Kensington, Greenwich and the new Epi Denim NF, among others, though I have 6 Neverfulls :shame: so help me decide which to choose! I'm staying away from vachetta nowadays and I've been buying a lot of epi and empreinte as well as other leathers, but the monogram and black trim just sings to me! I do want the denim NF because I wear a lot of denim here in Florida and it's great for the approaching rainy season, but I'll be going to NYC again this summer and could always get it then whereas I don't know how long the Venus Noir will l be available as they're quite hard to get. My mom thinks I need the Mews. Attached are pics of my considerations. Thank you all for your input :flowers: nobody has killer style like you TPF ladies!
My vote is the Caissa Tote...love the way they turned the pattern...so unique....

Well I went in today to exchange my DE Speedy 30 Bandouliere because of canvas cracking along the zipper line, and decided to grab myself a little something using my store credit and bag sales fund... tomorrow it'll be the Venus or the B'N'B I think!

For now here is the poppy Estrela and Sarah Retiro wallet. I saw the colour and had to have it. It looks killer on the Kimono too!

Excuse my awful nail polish. Long overdue for a manicure but working with fragrance oils makes Polish come right off!

Attachments

• 1459550347901.jpg
    1459550347901.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 1459550362632.jpg
    1459550362632.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 206
  • 1459550373032.jpg
    1459550373032.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 1459550384852.jpg
    1459550384852.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 206
Well I went in today to exchange my DE Speedy 30 Bandouliere because of canvas cracking along the zipper line, and decided to grab myself a little something using my store credit and bag sales fund... tomorrow it'll be the Venus or the B'N'B I think!

For now here is the poppy Estrela and Sarah Retiro wallet. I saw the colour and had to have it. It looks killer on the Kimono too!

Excuse my awful nail polish. Long overdue for a manicure but working with fragrance oils makes Polish come right off!

Nice!
Congrats![emoji322][emoji323][emoji5]️

I saw this one in the store and it ia very nice! Congrats!