With price increases/quality issues are you more tempted by other brands?

It looks like it does from the exclusions page as only Mulberry is mentioned as a brand which isn't participating in the accessories sale (and even then only 'some' lines - others might be included, fingers crossed!). I know that when Matches has had similar sales they have allowed the discount to apply to any brand so I don't see why Selfridges shouldn't. Good luck and let us know what you get! :biggrin:

Oh brilliant, thank you! I will check out the website and keep my fingers crossed also and defiantly let you know if I get anything!

No email for me :sad: how do you get it? I have ordered from them before!

The sale will be instore as well. I'm sure I've seen an online discount code as well....if it's not on the online deals thread, I'll see if I can find it and post it there.

EDIT: Just seen it's been posted on this thread...oops, trying to TPF and chatting away on the phone!

Cupcake2008 said:
The sale will be instore as well. I'm sure I've seen an online discount code as well....if it's not on the online deals thread, I'll see if I can find it and post it there.

EDIT: Just seen it's been posted on this thread...oops, trying to TPF and chatting away on the phone!

I am safe! No black mulberry medium lily! Wouldn't have been included anyways. Hehe.

It doesn't take much to confuse me, can someone clarify please:

Need a black Lily in my collection!! should I snap it up on the Selfridges site as its still at the old price, M.com have now sold out or wait and see if its included in the 20% discount weekend at Selfridges?

2704nina said:

Need a black Lily in my collection!! should I snap it up on the Selfridges site as its still at the old price, M.com have now sold out or wait and see if its included in the 20% discount weekend at Selfridges?

The selfridges code is already working SELF20 so snap it up now!

It is included. I just had it in my *basket* but i have had a chat with myself and removed all that was in there.

The Mulberry sale is near. Im not to fussed at what Lily i have and one is bound to be in the sale at more than 20% usually. I also had a black Effie Satchel in there and that didnt go up in the price increase, it might be in the sale, and if not and its not discontinued there will be another discount offer at somepoint.
How sensible is that !

eeek its mine! omg i now need to stop....spent far too much this month.

told myself my collection is now complete!!!

Well done - how exciting!!! I can't believe they are allowing people to use the code a day early! Can't wait to see your reveal!

I nearly went for the black Lily but another bag caught my eye which I have wanted for ages and didn't think I would be able to get - petrol Bryn!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited, tried on this bag a few weeks ago and just loved the style and the colour but the price was too much, but with the 20% off it was irresistible! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm waiting for the Xmas sale to get the Effie just got to decide big or small one ! , I'm frantically saving the pennies , wonder if the family would notice beans on toast for Xmas dinner !