With Love, From Paris -- The Reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went to Europe... and in my very last stop, very last day, I stopped by my favourite brand... Hopefully to acquire something to add on to my collection

[​IMG]

About to step in, it's a moment I've been waiting for, for ages!

[​IMG]

So glad that the SAs let me take photos of the inside without any problem =)

[​IMG]

The SAs were all really friendly, everytime I ask for something, they disappear downstairs and then emerge moments later with what I asked for

[​IMG]

2. My husband, bought me something! From my favourite brand =)

[​IMG]

Even the paper bag intrigues.. the thrill of buying it from the shop and carrying it back to the hotel is totally exciting =)

[​IMG]

Shall reveal the colour and model soon~!

3. :drinks: Awesome view! Let's see your acquisition.

4. Off to bed now...and still no reveal :pout:

5. Sorry for the wait!

The shape should be pretty obvious...

[​IMG]

Comes with the new yellow dust bag... let's see the colour =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was a tough fight between blue, green and burgundy. I have a feeling I will end up buying another burgundy but since my husband is paying, he gets to choose his favourite colour..

Thanks darling!

St. Louis PM once again...

[​IMG]

6. Absolutely beautiful photography and what a stunning bag! Thank you so much for sharing!!

7. Lovely reveal, I was there mid Sept and got myself a black on black St. Louis PM as well :smile:
    Thanks for sharing!

8. CONGRATS LAYN!! We're bag twins now! YAY! I'm TOTALLY lusting after the Burgundy GM! And i love your pics of the store! Do you have any more?

9. Love it!;)

10. Thanks everyone, for your kind words!

But I have more :P

I could not resist and decided to splurge on something more, hence the big paper Goyard bag.

[​IMG]

Comes with the old brown dustbag...

[​IMG]

The handles.... I had problem deciding between the colours.... The SA was super patient with me and just smiled and smiled why I stood there trying to decide.

[​IMG][​IMG]

I thought the lock and keys look really cute

[​IMG]

My buys..... Now I have Goyards in white, blue, yellow and black..... Happy!!!!

11. One day I wanna get a tan on black! It's my dream to have Goyards in all their beautiful colours =)

If only I have bubblegum pink =(

12. :biggrin:
    I have photo of the Goyard opposite as well. They have one for pets (I think)... so I took a photo of that too! I wish I had snapped every single corner of it.... I totally love Paris because of Goyard =)

[​IMG]

13. Right, I love each and every colour but I have to be sensible just to get one at a time :smile:

The tan on black is fabulous!

Hope you will carry her well....

14. Gorgeous goodies! Congrats & enjoy!

15. Great pics! And your husband is a doll! Congrats on a lovely bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice