With Hermes, Never say never....

Well I was never interested in the bolide and then I purchased a LV Alma BB and it quickly became my grab and go bag. Since the shape is similar, I started to get interested in the bolide. I thought I'd check out a mini as I thought they were about the same size. Obviously I didn't compare the measurements and boy was I wrong!!
The SA pulled out a mini and it was so adorable but soooo tiny!! Then she suggested a 27 with crossbody strap and it was love at first sight. It is now definitely on my list...just need to find the right combo of leather and color....

Well I was never interested in the bolide and then I purchased a LV Alma BB and it quickly became my grab and go bag. Since the shape is similar, I started to get interested in the bolide. I thought I'd check out a mini as I thought they were about the same size. Obviously I didn't compare the measurements and boy was I wrong!!
The SA pulled out a mini and it was so adorable but soooo tiny!! Then she suggested a 27 with crossbody strap and it was love at first sight. It is now definitely on my list...just need to find the right combo of leather and color....
The equivalent of an so black bolide with your Moto jacket. I once had a wvercalf black troika bolide, phw that I got at H sale private sale that would have been perfect for you. Am kicking myself for letting rhata one go :smile:

I have a 27 and use it when I travel (ahh the good old days).

Fun thread!

In my younger years I really only wanted bags with phw, nowadays suddenly more into gold..
Used to carry mostly B’s, nowadays prefer less recognizable models..
For about 8-10 years I used to be 100% committed to H only, during the last years I have rekindled a relationship with Chanel, LV and Fendi too..
There was a day that I didn’t find ”any” H items completely ridiculously over priced, today
I know what in my opinion is worth the splurge and what is just not really worth investing into as you can find similar or even nicer things with half the price somewhere else..
Used to boldly carry all colors, now it’s pretty much just black, gold or dark blue..

Fun thread!

In my younger years I really only wanted bags with phw, nowadays suddenly more into gold..
Used to carry mostly B’s, nowadays prefer less recognizable models..
For about 8-10 years I used to be 100% committed to H only, during the last years I have rekindled a relationship with Chanel, LV and Fendi too..
There was a day that I didn’t find ”any” H items completely ridiculously over priced, today
I know what in my opinion is worth the splurge and what is just not really worth investing into as you can find similar or even nicer things with half the price somewhere else..
Used to boldly carry all colors, now it’s pretty much just black, gold or dark blue..
:wtf: Are you me?? This describes my journey to a T (or an H:giggle:)

Then: I'm not a Kelly girl. - I do want a Kelly 25 Retourne now
Then: I hate rose gold! - nope I recently got 2 bracelets in Rose Gold lol
Then: I don't need any black bag (I love colors) - erm... nope, I do want at least a Birkin and a Kelly that's black!
Then: Oh gosh Ostrich is disgusting! - It's really gorgeous, light and cute... my wish list!
Then: GHW looks old and "too vintage" for me... - got my mini Lindy in GHW ... soooooo elegant! love to bits i want my next BK with GHW!

I won't want any green bags (that including Hermes') - still feels the same, not sure when can someone/something convert me? lol

some "reversed"
Then, BK35 is perfect size for me and my heights. Now: gosh its so heavy I could cry. (tho i still love my first BK 35 Togo in bleu electrique!)