With a little help ... from TPF ... a reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what a stunning colour! congratulations - you must be well pleased.

2. Very nice, congratulations, I love the colour and style! It is "old pink", isn't it?

3. Yes, the colour is old pink, the size small. Compared to the large one it´s small, but the large is really huge.

Attached Files:

4. Congratulations on your Paraty lovely colour

I guess I have to disagree with almost everyone re the size I have a Black in the large size and I think it is a great size I looked at the small and thought it was really tiny lovely but too small for me

5. shivadiva.. it's so gorgeous!! Congrats!! Do you mind posting modeling pics??

6. Jackie i would love to see some pics of your large paraty, if you don't mind, so we can compare the size difference, Thanks!

7. I will post some tomorrow:tup:

8. The colour is absolutly stunning! Congrats on your wonderful new bag:love:

9. Me too! If I´ll manage to take some fotos of myself :roflmfao:
    And Jackie, I like the large one too! The decision between small and large was really difficult. What I like more about the large paraty is that you can wear it messenger and that you get much more bag for nearly the same price ;) But most of my bags are quite big and the small paraty ist the size I really "needed".

10. Thank you so much! Your modelling pics infected me with the "paraty-virus" ;)

11. Thank you so much - I´ll try do some modelling pics tomorrow :smile:

12. Dankeschön - they still have some very nice paratys at Chloé Munich :graucho:
    (they showed me a black python tote in xs for the evening - tdf! And the large paraty tote in old pink, and ...:girlsigh:

13. Thank you :smile:

14. OMG I absolutley love the colours...come on Modelling pics please....

15. lovely color shivadiva ,am tempted .
    what other colors were there???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice