so roomy and neat. Love it!
(also just got the small Somerset purse, that's lovely too, I
use it as a coin purse)

I have the Somerset all around zipped
purse and love it, everything has its place it's
so roomy and neat. Love it!
(also just got the small Somerset purse, that's lovely too, I
use it as a coin purse)

I agree completely, Sessan! :smile: I ordered the small Somerset zip-around purses when I ordered the satchels and think they're cute for a small bag. (Still dithering over oak or flaming choc. ;) Then, when I was purchasing my impulse-buy petrol mini Taylor on Friday, I picked up the last large Somerset zip-around in choc (aha - decision made on the Somerset satchel??!) - I love the "place for everything" style and the separate card case. Fab! :biggrin:

I agree completely, Sessan! :smile: I ordered the small Somerset zip-around purses when I ordered the satchels and think they're cute for a small bag. (Still dithering over oak or flaming choc. ;) Then, when I was purchasing my impulse-buy petrol mini Taylor on Friday, I picked up the last large Somerset zip-around in choc (aha - decision made on the Somerset satchel??!) - I love the "place for everything" style and the separate card case. Fab! :biggrin:
Oh still dithering Mayfly? I have decided! :P :smile:

Oh still dithering Mayfly? I have decided! :P :smile:

I think "Dither" is my middle name, Baginuse!! And whichever decision I make, as soon as the other goes back, I'll wish I'd done the opposite!! The purchase of the large choc Somerset zip-around (originally bought with the ill-fated Somerset tote in mind) will be too big for the Satchel - in either colour! - but will match my choc Euston perfectly. ;) So I still have the same dilemma - oak or choc Satchel and small zip-around? Or neither?! (Sharp intake of breath. That's not really on the cards, with the Somerset range being discontinued!) I'll have another, final look in the clear light of day and go for the .... ;)

I think "Dither" is my middle name, Baginuse!! And whichever decision I make, as soon as the other goes back, I'll wish I'd done the opposite!! The purchase of the large choc Somerset zip-around (originally bought with the ill-fated Somerset tote in mind) will be too big for the Satchel - in either colour! - but will match my choc Euston perfectly. ;) So I still have the same dilemma - oak or choc Satchel and small zip-around? Or neither?! (Sharp intake of breath. That's not really on the cards, with the Somerset range being discontinued!) I'll have another, final look in the clear light of day and go for the .... ;)
Lol, you DO have trouble making a decision! :smile: I also have decided to buy the small zip-around wallet as I usally have my large continental one but its great to have a smaller one also, and I really like that one. its the same size as the congo one I had I and I loved the small size.
The oak satchel look so nice with the light lining and the chocco has the lovliest shine on he leather...Will be so intresting to see what you will go for in the end! :biggrin:
If they only had reduced them with 50% so we could have gotten them both...:smile:

If they only had reduced them with 50% so we could have gotten them both...:smile:

How very, very true! :cool: And don't doubt that the thought hadn't crossed my mind anyway!! But I've just bought my petrol mini Taylor, so that idea has been blown clean out of the water! (And Something Else. But more of that another time!! ;))

How very, very true! :cool: And don't doubt that the thought hadn't crossed my mind anyway!! But I've just bought my petrol mini Taylor, so that idea has been blown clean out of the water! (And Something Else. But more of that another time!! ;))
Oh dear naughty naughty Mayfly! Something Else! That does make me extremly curious! Hope to see a reveal soon then! :biggrin: But one of those must really whisper a little more to your heart?? Or perhaps you wont even keep any of them, because do you really "need" another smaller bag now when you got the lovely Taylor? ;) hehe

Oh dear naughty naughty Mayfly! Something Else! That does make me extremly curious! Hope to see a reveal soon then! :biggrin: But one of those must really whisper a little more to your heart?? Or perhaps you wont even keep any of them, because do you really "need" another smaller bag now when you got the lovely Taylor? ;) hehe

Argh - I let it slip!! :biggrin: I promise to get my photos sorted tomorrow morning and get a proper reveal done!! And make a decision on my satchel (only choc still in stock, I see!) The choc definitely speaks to my heart - I love choc leather!! :P As for needing another small bag, now I have my beautiful Taylor and already have a small oak Antony, well ... Somerset range being discontinued? Easy to wear? Good size? Accessible? Durable? Versatile? (Yes, to all of those!!) Hmm ... I think I do need her!! :roflmfao:

Argh - I let it slip!! :biggrin: I promise to get my photos sorted tomorrow morning and get a proper reveal done!! And make a decision on my satchel (only choc still in stock, I see!) The choc definitely speaks to my heart - I love choc leather!! :P As for needing another small bag, now I have my beautiful Taylor and already have a small oak Antony, well ... Somerset range being discontinued? Easy to wear? Good size? Accessible? Durable? Versatile? (Yes, to all of those!!) Hmm ... I think I do need her!! :roflmfao:
Oh yes, of course you do need her!! :biggrin: Get the chocco one if she speaks to you! I went with my heart too, not with what might have been best colorwise or so to my wardrobe...:biggrin:

Ohh Im so pleased for you! you will be sooo happy, and Im glad you got the choc, seems to be the perfect colour companion for you :smile: