Wisteria Spys are they Bubbly?

1. Does anyone own a Wisteria all leather spy that is really bubbly? I was wondering if any were made, the ones I have seen are not bubbly really at all. They are beautiful bags, but people on here know I only like bubbly spys so if anyone has any pictures or can tell me if bubbly Wisteria spys exist I would be grateful.

2. What do you mean by bubbly? do you mean the leather seems sort of pebbled? I have a taupe wisteria spy and the leather seems sort of pebbled or veiny-ish (but not like balenciaga veinynes) - it's not completely smooth.

3. Spys leather is very bubbly, the nappa leather has like bubbles in it. I surpose you could call it pebbled. The spys vary in bubblyness. The Wisteria spys I have seen the leather is quite flat although it is grained as leather should be just not bubbly.

4. Ahhh, I see. I think mine's quite grained but perhaps not bubbly. I shall try to get a good pic for you later this evening. :yes:

5. Yes, it is the same turtle-y leather as leather spies, just that there are leather flowers added.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice