Wisteria Fendi Spy at Saks.com

oooo, so pretty

and for anyone that's looking for one, i noticed that their honey spy is no longer on preorder, it appears to be readily available, plus you get 10% off with shopfeb, so go for it!

amanda said:
oooo, so pretty

and for anyone that's looking for one, i noticed that their honey spy is no longer on preorder, it appears to be readily available, plus you get 10% off with shopfeb, so go for it!

Why did you have to mention this? :P I want that honey Spy! I just put it in my shopping cart. Must not click checkout.....

Cristina said:
Why did you have to mention this? :P I want that honey Spy! I just put it in my shopping cart. Must not click checkout.....

Let's all step in and say NOOOOO!!!!! No more bags for you! (Where's Wickedassin when you need her?)

Loganz said:
No you didn't....did you?? :amazed:

Sadly, I didn't. But I about needed an intervention :lol: Buying it would put me in the hole, big time. Not worth it for a bag! Maybe for my birthday I can get some financial assistance ;) But by then I'll probably want something completely different :P

Cristina said:
Sadly, I didn't. But I about needed an intervention :lol: Buying it would put me in the hole, big time. Not worth it for a bag! Maybe for my birthday I can get some financial assistance ;) But by then I'll probably want something completely different :P

DO NOT ASK me to intervent to say NO because I needed help too!!! I am not a good adviser for this:evil: .

I wonder how many Wisteria Spy they have in stock!! OMG now I want that bag too!!! I am on the waiting list for the gold/silver spy too!! :nuts: :nuts:

OK, stupid question - the picture that was on the Saks site - what color is that Wisteria spy in the pic? They had the color listed as "Brown" available on the pre-order, but the pic looks to be honey colored. Then someone else on the TFS forum said the color was like honey/rust which I take to be DIFFERENT from just plain old Honey. Anyone up on the Fendi colors? If I order this bag and they have "brown" listed as the color, is it gonna look like that pic or darker?