Wisteria Fendi Spy at Saks.com

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
oooo, so pretty

and for anyone that's looking for one, i noticed that their honey spy is no longer on preorder, it appears to be readily available, plus you get 10% off with shopfeb, so go for it!

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
amanda said:
oooo, so pretty

and for anyone that's looking for one, i noticed that their honey spy is no longer on preorder, it appears to be readily available, plus you get 10% off with shopfeb, so go for it!

Why did you have to mention this? :P I want that honey Spy! I just put it in my shopping cart. Must not click checkout.....

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
Loganz said:
No you didn't....did you?? :amazed:

Sadly, I didn't. But I about needed an intervention :lol: Buying it would put me in the hole, big time. Not worth it for a bag! Maybe for my birthday I can get some financial assistance ;) But by then I'll probably want something completely different :P

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Cristina said:
Sadly, I didn't. But I about needed an intervention :lol: Buying it would put me in the hole, big time. Not worth it for a bag! Maybe for my birthday I can get some financial assistance ;) But by then I'll probably want something completely different :P

DO NOT ASK me to intervent to say NO because I needed help too!!! I am not a good adviser for this:evil: .

I wonder how many Wisteria Spy they have in stock!! OMG now I want that bag too!!! I am on the waiting list for the gold/silver spy too!! :nuts: :nuts:

Ardiennet

Jan 10, 2006
OK, stupid question - the picture that was on the Saks site - what color is that Wisteria spy in the pic? They had the color listed as "Brown" available on the pre-order, but the pic looks to be honey colored. Then someone else on the TFS forum said the color was like honey/rust which I take to be DIFFERENT from just plain old Honey. Anyone up on the Fendi colors? If I order this bag and they have "brown" listed as the color, is it gonna look like that pic or darker?