Wishlist- What Bag do you want right now?

I do not know what type of clutch you are looking for, but check this out. I bought it last winter and I have been using it all year long! It is produced by an Italian company, Rodo, but I know these bags are sold also in the UK and in US. Its price is not so high (it was 90 euros), the leather is ultra-soft and the colour is really a passe-partout. Maybe you could buy something like this...

Attachments

• 3427;72;23232fp63=ot)2329=985=;37=XROQDF)2323742646654ot1lsi.jpg
    3427;72;23232fp63=ot)2329=985=;37=XROQDF)2323742646654ot1lsi.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 118
I have the most BEAITIFUL purse you have ever seen!! Well I think I do LOL!!! :P Iwill put it on here when I go to a different computer cuz it it saved at someone elses house!!! I want it back :evil:

bagqueen said:
Chloe has a beautiful clutch in the paddington.

Bagqueen -- Where did you see a Paddington clutch?! Can you post a link? I'd love to see it.

When it first came out, I wasn't a Paddington fan but it grew on me. I REALLY went overboard and tracked down one of the limited edition ones they made for Selfridges in London -- only 50 made. Its a matte silver with Swarovski crystals on the lock and the key -- GORGEOUS! Today, I saw a black one (not that rare, considering) and it was gorgeous! The new blue color is gorgeous! Catching a theme here? They are GORGEOUS! Not the most practical bag (the outside pockets are too big and my stuff gets lost at the bottom) but I love mine.

Tomorrow I'm going to call my saleswoman and see the status of her locating those Bottega bags for me.

Heather

I have a photo of my Paddington but the file is too big -- the Forum won't let me post it.

Oh, and my new obsession....I photograph all my bags, laminate small photos and pin the photos to the sleeper bags. I found I didn't use all my bags because finding one was a hassle in the morning. Now they are all lined up with their little pictures! I did that with my 'good' shoes, too -- the ones I keep in the box rather than tossed on the closet floor.

[Thanks, Vlad, for the tutorial in photo posting....can you tell me what to do about files that are too big?]

Heather

I do the same thing with photo's on the outside of all my shoe boxes. I never thought of the bags. Great idea. As for the photo you can go on Ebay and look under seller djjeans and she is selling one. I tried to also post a photo and the file is to big.

Issmom said:
I have a photo of my Paddington but the file is too big -- the Forum won't let me post it.

Oh, and my new obsession....I photograph all my bags, laminate small photos and pin the photos to the sleeper bags. I found I didn't use all my bags because finding one was a hassle in the morning. Now they are all lined up with their little pictures! I did that with my 'good' shoes, too -- the ones I keep in the box rather than tossed on the closet floor.

[Thanks, Vlad, for the tutorial in photo posting....can you tell me what to do about files that are too big?]

Heather

Ohh that sucks, if you send it to me I can resize it for you or host it. The little pictures thing is a good idea, I've heard of people doing it but just haven't got into it myself, probably because I'm lazy :embarasse

bagqueen said:
I do the same thing with photo's on the outside of all my shoe boxes. I never thought of the bags. Great idea. As for the photo you can go on Ebay and look under seller djjeans and she is selling one. I tried to also post a photo and the file is to big.

Thanks for the eBay 'heads-up' -- I'm now the lead bidder on the clutch in black. I'll keep you posted.

I found that having the photos on the sleepers makes a HUGE difference. First, I'm more likely to use other bags because I can find them. Second, I am FAR MORE likely to actually pu the bags back in their sleepers because I spent so much time organizing them. It gives me a little thrill to open the closet and see them all lined up so beautifully rather than tossed on the floor!

My husband (yes, my husband) had me take it one step further and suggested I make a book of the photos as well. He figured I might want to refer to the accessories when looking at my clothes. I think he feels I'm a freak of nature and is curious as to how far I'll take this obsession. If he only knew!

Heather

Hello Everyone! This is my first post.. :smile:

I want a 2.55 chanel bag and Marc Jacobs Quilted East/West Frame Bag :heart:. I might get the MJ in Singapore in December if it is available, i cant wait! :smile:

Attachments

• mj.jpg
    mj.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 129
gis08 said:
Hello Everyone! This is my first post.. :smile:

I want a 2.55 chanel bag and Marc Jacobs Quilted East/West Frame Bag :heart:. I might get the MJ in Singapore in December if it is available, i cant wait! :smile:

Welcome!! And your two wants are both beauties!! I want a Chanel 2.55 also!! Timeless beauty :biggrin: