Wishlist- What Bag do you want right now?

Jan 9, 2007
Los Angeles
I managed to find some images of the Bottega Veneta bags you are talking about, Heather. They're both beautiful, but I prefer the first, 'Jardin Decalee', because it is much more particular than the second, 'Ruched Jardin' (in the photo there are both clutch and hand-bag).

OMG the first one is my all time fav BV bag!! - out of my price range but I love it! I seriously saw the bag in BV and couldn't take my eyes off it - I stared at it a long time lol

Two days ago I bought a wallet in this because I had to have a piece with the little rose. (The wallet has one :crybaby:rose - but I think it is really special) I know I will have to be more careful but BV says if it does come off they can replace or repair.

Jan 9, 2007
Los Angeles
Let me take a wild guess Megs... the Topaz Tooled Veneta for $1,680 or the Vaticano Cervo Tote for $1,350 are probably the ones you like the most, am I right? :love:
I also bought and returned the Topaz Tooled in black to "upgrade" to a more $$ BV - I do regret not buying that one, now. Anyone seen it anywhere now? I heard that it may have gone to outlets? I was just talking with my SA at Saks who I took it bag too (she's my BV lady there) about that bag the other day . . .

Jan 9, 2007
Los Angeles
I saw a Bottega bag very similar to purple bag pictured there @ NM Last call in Arizona. I think the price on it was only $500 or so. I'm not sure if it had the zipper though.

Edit: Same color and everything, not sure if Bottega has different shades of purple, but I'm sure it was that exact one.

In the near future I am planning to get the medium version of the YSL St. Tropez large I just got :love:
BV Outlet in NY has the purple bag in white but I don't know the price . . .

Jan 9, 2007
Los Angeles
I managed to find some images of the Bottega Veneta bags you are talking about, Heather. They're both beautiful, but I prefer the first, 'Jardin Decalee', because it is much more particular than the second, 'Ruched Jardin' (in the photo there are both clutch and hand-bag).
As far as I know the Jardin Debalee sold out at the price of (I think) over $8,000. I don't know maybe it can be special ordered from BV - I was just inquiring about the bag (not to buy - outta my budget - just curious) when I bought the wallet from the collection. And the larger wallet that had been considering for a long time (that I think was $900) was sold out. I am fine with the smaller one (I want one rose lol)

annala

Mar 5, 2007
Hi..I'm brand new to this site, so forgive me if I am not following the proper etiquitte.

I recently acquired a Rodo purse. It's an evening bag made of brushed silver with a silver inside with the words "Rodo" and "made in Italy". It has a sterling silver chain (not silver plated) about 22 inches long. It also has numerous stones in it that look like either crystal or (if only) diamonds. I doubt they are diamonds...but I can dream! I believe it is from either the 50's or 60's.

Is there anyone out there who has ANY info about this purse? I would greatly appreciate any help, and I appologize if I've done this the wrong way.

Thanks,
Annie
annala@aol.com

beani_p

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
London, UK
I really like the new BV crocodile tote. I think its beautiful - I would be willing to go up to $5K for it... just too damn expensive for me right now.

Perhaps sometime in the future.... I can justify spending $9K in 4 weeks on 5 bags, but just can't justify that on one!

doreenjoy

zzz
Feb 6, 2008
I don't want to scare you, but sometimes the card numbers are taken directly from the database of the bank.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
I don't want to scare you, but sometimes the card numbers are taken directly from the database of the bank.
You are scaring me because this is the BV - "what bag do you want right now" thread. Hehe, doreenjoy. How are you doing and what do you want right now? BVwise, that is....

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
Desperately wanting--nothing actually.
Tempted by... another large Belly--a deep blue would be lovely.

Kandyroxy

Jan 8, 2012
My wish list-
*Nero maxi pleated veneta
*Something in fire prob a cervo hobo(tempted by the bag Bv bags currently has)
*Lavender (or whatever color it is)San Marco
*Pied de poulle (sp?) med cabat
*Stone antique ostrich perles satchel
*Leather woven knot or ostrich knot or stretch

My goal is 3 years : )

Last edited: