Wishlist- What Bag do you want right now?

kojiko

KOJIKO
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Austin, TX
Yeah I agree. Especially with LV bags (pictures from eluxury.com makes the bag look 5x better than it actually is...sometimes NOT always). Or even bigger than it actually is. I guess it's my expectations too...

I wish I could wear em' here. Last time I wore Ugg boots (a few semesters ago) it wasn't taken well. LOL It's ok though...LOL

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
kojiko said:
Yeah I agree. Especially with LV bags (pictures from eluxury.com makes the bag look 5x better than it actually is...sometimes NOT always). Or even bigger than it actually is. I guess it's my expectations too...

I wish I could wear em' here. Last time I wore Ugg boots (a few semesters ago) it wasn't taken well. LOL It's ok though...LOL
Yeah, especially with the LV L'Aimable, I swear I could inhale that thing on accident lol, but it doesn't look that small online :blink: .

btw, what do you mean it wasn't taken well when you wore the UGG boots? Did someone actually have the nerve to say something rofl.

Raspberry

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
^I know EXACTLY what you mean. I couple weeks back I was seriously considering the L'Aimable, but when I went to try it on at the boutique it was SO small. It looked disproportionate on my body.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
^^^yeah, I'm not sure who that bag is actually for. My 6 year old sister looked nice holding it haha. I actually went there to check out the Le Talentueux but my regular SA wasn't there and some moron helped me. I can't believe she didn't know the difference! rofl.

teiko

O.G.
Sep 15, 2005
I would want anything Chanel right now! But hopelessly broke and not going to start another credit card debt:sad:

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
teiko said:
I would want anything Chanel right now! But hopelessly broke and not going to start another credit card debt:sad:
Is it that you wouldn't want it... or can't afford it?? Big difference! :smile:

Kim

Sep 13, 2005
:biggrin: I really wanted the Chole Paddington. Couldn't find one or afford it. :cry: Also want the LV Batignolles Horizontal. I did however find a Coach that is similer in style to the LV on vaca for a steal. It was the Carryall Business Tote in a Wine Leather. Original price $400.00, I got it on sale for $140.00! :nuts:

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
Kim said:
:biggrin: I really wanted the Chole Paddington. Couldn't find one or afford it. :cry: Also want the LV Batignolles Horizontal. I did however find a Coach that is similer in style to the LV on vaca for a steal. It was the Carryall Business Tote in a Wine Leather. Original price $400.00, I got it on sale for $140.00! :nuts:
The Paddy is literally no where to be found and not to mention super expensive! I'm happy I got my hands on one, it's divine! Your Coach bag sounds like quite the steal!! Congrats on the new bag!

Right now I'm lusting for a new clutch. I want a super chic one that doesn't carry a $4,000 price tag. Better start to look into it.

Kim

Sep 13, 2005
Megs said:
The Paddy is literally no where to be found and not to mention super expensive! I'm happy I got my hands on one, it's divine! Your Coach bag sounds like quite the steal!! Congrats on the new bag!

Right now I'm lusting for a new clutch. I want a super chic one that doesn't carry a $4,000 price tag. Better start to look into it.
Thanks! It was a great deal and is a wonderful bag. Large enought to carry files and paperwork without looking like the square box briefcase! ;)

Good luck on your search for the perfect clutch. Not easy to settle when you have your heart set on a certain bag. :biggrin:

Kim

Sep 13, 2005
I found this clutch while searching for a bag I spotted in the store. We do not have the designer stores available to you, but on occassion Dillards will have something inspiring. Thought I would share this with you.
For some reason I can't post the pic :sad: , so here is the link. It really is worth the look. :amazed:
http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/...EndecaStartServlet?N=1000908+2010044&R=WAR002

Brahmin Flap Clutch

This "Monique" flap clutch sports a beautifully embossed crocodile texture on luxurious full-grain Italian leather, hand-stained for beautiful depth and richness of color. With short removable shoulder strap and inside zip pocket. In espresso. 12.5x6.25x2.25”.

WAR002

$225.00

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
Kim said:
You should definitely consider getting a Batignolles Horizontal. I bought it for school this semester and its awesome. Perfect for my tiny laptop, pencil case, small books etc. I also use it for just going out, looks great everywhere :smile:

bagqueen

Sep 13, 2005
Megs said:

Chloe has a beautiful clutch in the paddington.