Wishlist for December PCE

I believe the Prefered Customer Events are about every 3 months.
It is said that in order to be invited you have to spend a certain amount of $$ at Coach boutiques. However, someone said last time around that the boutique PCE invites were horizontal and the outlet invites were vertical, or the other way around. I don't know that this is actually true! I shop at both places and I got a boutique invite and a phone call from an SA. And all year I've only spent about $400 (one bag) soooo...IMO it's totally random!

Well I could lie to myself and say the bleecker shopper but I know I'll probably buy it WAY before PCE. I could use a new wallet though so maybe that.

I would LOVE a muffler but I want a matching hat to go with it so if they have any muff/cap sets probably one of those.

I seriously doubt I'll get an invite, but I will ask politely for a discount (on the last day maybe?) and get either the Top Handle Pouch Carly in Chocolate or the new small flower tote.
If the PCE is Mid-November, that's really good for me! I'll have my birthday $$ by then!

OMG! If I got one! (totally a dream.. doubt it will happen ;()

I'd want either..
Studded Gallery Tote
Ergo Flap
Large Gallery Tote
Bleeker Swingpack (not sure on the name)
Chelsea Turnlock Hobo I think. ^^;

Well I DEFINITELY have a few things for the list after my visit today...

BLEECKER SIGNATURE CAPACITY WRISTLET in brown
BLEECKER LEATHER LARGE FLAP in wine or ink (or if they answer my purse prayers and bring it out in magenta like for the duffle)
MINI SKINNY for my swingpack