*Wishful thinking*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I suddenly want a Jasmine bag, I think it's so cute but I want it in vernis (one of the new colors). Don't you hate it? When you want something but it's not available in the color/finish that you like? I can't settle :rolleyes: The only reason my LV collection is so small is because they don't read my mind :rolleyes:

2. Jasmine in vernis would be beautiful!

3. Would you settle for the Bedford ~ who knows they may come out with it in the new colors ... it'll be HOT!

4. I agree there are so many things I wish they would make

5. I agree w/ SweetPurple. The Bedford in Pomme is one gorgeous bag!!

6. Lol, there would be a lot of amazing bags there if Vuitton read the Tpf-ers mind. And I have to agree. Vernis jasmine would be delicious!!

7. You can see if you can get a vernis jasmin as a special order...if you don't mind paying a little extra. I just saw a picture of a white/pearl vernis speedy someone on the forum special ordered and it was gorgeous!

8. hmm..i don't think u can so vernis pieces...someone correct me if i'm wrong here~
    also, i thought the perle speedy was a japan exclusive~