Wish me luck!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did it! I just ordered my first Chloe bag - the medium Marcie satchel in tan. I saw it yesterday at Saks and loved it. Debated between tan and black and decided to get tan. I then found a much better deal on the bag at Farfetch (at a boutique in Italy). Read reviews and feedback on ordering from Farfetch, called them twice to verify the bag was in stock and not a "last one"/display bag, verified the price, no additional duty taxes, no shipping charges (free shipping right now), return policy, delivery estimates, etc. I finally got comfortable enough to pull the trigger.

I just hope the bag arrives in perfect condition, as I'm very picky and for this amount of money, I want it to be perfect. This is the most I've ever spent on a bag - other than one LV that I ended up not keeping. Fingers crossed!

2. Good luck!! Do a reveal when she arrives!!

3. I sure will! Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice