Wish me Luck...

What day did you order? I ordered Saturday, and yesterday I noticed the free shipping offer. So I called their customer service, told them I forgot to enter the code, and they happily refunded me the shipping. Quick and easy, you might want to try it...

What day did you order? I ordered Saturday, and yesterday I noticed the free shipping offer. So I called their customer service, told them I forgot to enter the code, and they happily refunded me the shipping. Quick and easy, you might want to try it...

Yippee! I just called and they're refunding my shipping! :wlae:

I went to macys.com this morning to buy an amore stellina and they were all sold out... :sad: I guess thats what happens when everyone buys like five of them... Maybe it wasn't meant to be..

I went to macys.com this morning to buy an amore stellina and they were all sold out... :sad: I guess thats what happens when everyone buys like five of them... Maybe it wasn't meant to be..

I'm sorry you didn't get an Amore Stellina. But they've been on the website for months. I certainly didn't buy the only 5 they've ever had. At least 4 will be returned to the Macy's in Oak Brook, Illinois... and will be available to the general public. And actually, I've checked the website this week and they still had them available after I bought mine. - It was certainly not my intention to hoard bags. I just wanted to find one I liked. And in another post I asked if it would be crazy to do just this and several other people had commented that they've done the same thing. It never occurred to me I was doing something wrong.

Here's a great one on eBay (at least great for me... b/c I want Adios & CiaoCiao on a pocket flap). Maybe you will like it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BNWT-LESPORTSAC...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah I wasn't saying you specifically made the amore stellinas sell out, obviously that isn't true, just that since everyone seems to do that they sold out which sucks... Yeah thanks for showing me the ebay one but I get a discount when I shop it macys

It never occurred to me I was doing something wrong.

You're not doing anything wrong by ordering more than one bag. I think it would actually be wrong to order just one and get it and be disappointed with it and have to order a second or even a third. This way you have your choice and you'll be super happy in the end!! I hope you get a bag that you absolutely :love:. Please post pics when you get the bags!! :yes:

You're not doing anything wrong by ordering more than one bag. I think it would actually be wrong to order just one and get it and be disappointed with it and have to order a second or even a third. This way you have your choice and you'll be super happy in the end!! I hope you get a bag that you absolutely :love:. Please post pics when you get the bags!! :yes:

Yes, I'll post pics of all the return bags too with the store info where I'm returning.

i don't think there's anything wrong with ordering more than one bag. for clothes, i usually order up to $100 to get the free shipping and return the clothes i didn't want back to the store. good luck with your bag!

QueenLouis, did you get your bags? Find one you like????

They showed up today... and yes, there was 1 I liked... and only 1 I liked. I will post pics of the ones I'm returning this weekend, and give the store contact info in case anyone is interested. For fans of Sandy, Bastardino and Polpettina, you might like some of the ones I'm returning. I was mostly looking for Adios & CiaoCiao.

Here is the keeper. I was looking for Adios & Ciao Ciao on the front... and I got them only slighly cut off on the flap... and another pair on the top... and another pair on the bottom of the other pocket. The only down side is... no perfect Latte couple anywhere on the bag.

Attachments

• Amore_1.JPG
    Amore_1.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Amore_2.JPG
    Amore_2.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Amore_3.JPG
    Amore_3.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 20
Here are the one's being returned to Macy's in Oak Brook, Illinois tomorrow morning (Sunday, May 10th) 630-684-2400

Attachments

• Returns_1a.JPG
    Returns_1a.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Returns_1b.JPG
    Returns_1b.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 22