Wish me luck girls....(and boys)

1. In two hours I am off to have laser vision correction surgery. With any luck I'll be going from -700 in one eye and -650 in the other, to 20/20. :yahoo:

I'll try to check in later if I can- if not, I'll ask tod if she can post something. :flowers:

2. OMG good luck and please tell us about it when your back ! :smile:

3. Goodluck Roo!! Keep us updated on how the procedure went.

4. you'll be fine! good luck! my aunt got hers done and she was fine about a month later (she just has a weak immune system, so every little thing takes longer for her..like a cold can last up to 3 weeks for her instead of 1 week or so for regular people).

5. Good luck to you. You're braver than I am. Hope you're happy with the results!

6. Hi- I am in Mn. I had my surgery 3 months ago and it went amazing. I am now 20/15 in both eyes. Good luck! I am sure everything will go well. Follow the dr. instructions and it will be great. It was one of the best things I ever did!

7. Good luck to you. A couple of my friends have had this done and what an improvement it made in their lives.

8. I'm just afraid of the PAIN part- but luckily I have a really good doctor and it won't take long. Hubby is home today and we're leaving in about an hour. I am online so I don't think about it too much! LOL

9. Good luck with the surgery Roo, let us know how it goes. I may need to get the name of your Dr. in Seattle

10. Good luck Roo!! :flowers:

11. NP! She is truly the BEST eye doctor I have ever had!! :yahoo:

12. ROO!! good luck. i was praying for you at 11 my time today.. haha didnt think of time differnece. so in any case i thought of you all day and sent u good vibes.. good luck

13. Good luck, Roo!

14. Good luck Roo!
    No more glasses/contacts for you!

15. Good luck!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice