Wish I could control myself #hermesproblems

brandee1002

Jun 14, 2013
Hi sweetie, what twillys do you have on your Anemone B ? I've just got the same one :smile:

It's very hard to leave H empty handed ;)
I saw yours with the GHW, looks so gorgeous . Anemone can pull off any color HW and look fantastic!! We have twins :smile: !! I did green and blue twillys called brandebourge :smile: .

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
Canada
New bracelet . I'm not sure what the color is called ?
Welcome to orange slippery slope! There are just too many tantalizing H things to choose from. Just when you thought you're done for now...something else catches your eyes. Enjoy! :biggrin:

BTW, I believe the bracelet is in bamboo which is this year's color. Very pretty!

brandee1002

Jun 14, 2013
Welcome to orange slippery slope! There are just too many tantalizing H things to choose from. Just when you thought you're done for now...something else catches your eyes. Enjoy! :biggrin:

BTW, I believe the bracelet is in bamboo which is this year's color. Very pretty!
Oh I'm in love with bamboo!! I wish I could get a bamboo birkin ! Ugh now I must wait until January :sad: . Well I'm going to london andParis in September so maybe I'll get to sneak 1 :smile: