Wintertime - Prada bags in or out?

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
Germany
I will travel to Paris in a few weeks and I think I would like to take my prada soft calf tote with me. but I'm a bit worry about the weather because it's winter and the most of the time in Europe it rains or if its cold enough its snows.
I had my bag a few times with me on rainy days and there are no stains or something like that. but I know some people spray something on their prada bags to protect them.. but honestly I will worry more about stains of the spray than the water from rain or snow.. I'm a bit confuse right know. definitely need your help.
is it ok to take it in winter outside when you know it ( could be ) get wet of the rain or snow?
how do you handle it?

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
in! i always bring a Longchamp Le Pliage in my bag when i travel. very handy in case of emergencies - an extra shopping bag or bad-weather bag protection... light and easy. just whip it out, and in goes the leather bag!

MidNiteSun

O.G.
Mar 4, 2009
Purse-nality - great idea. I'm going to get myself a Longchamp Le Pliage & carry it with me just in case. I always have a new plastic trash bag in my purse, it came in handy a few times. I know, so ghetto but it's better than getting my Prada wet. :P

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
^yes do! at least w/ the Le Pliage, you could tote it better in style! :biggrin: i also use it to protect my bag from picking up dirt whenever it goes thru airport X-ray conveyor belts! heehee... a little OCD, i know!