Winter Wonderland!

RobbieNEmmy

I made it!
Jan 3, 2006
Northport, New York
There's already 22.8 inches of snow in Central Park. I live about 45 minutes to an hour away, in East Northport. We have 12" so far. Much more is expected though; up to two feet! Here are some pictures I took from windows in my house.

Oh how I love snow! :lol:

marspalm

pursefreak<3
Jan 21, 2006
New Jersey
i live in central jersey and it is only flurrying now and we have about 16 inches... lol it looks so pretty and imo it takes a lot to make jersey look pretty lol

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I would be making a big pot of yummy chili, baking some brownies, and topping my coffee off with some Baileys. (thank god I live in Key west!!) mind you its FREEEEZZZZING here today for us!!!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I live in the DC Metro area, and our power went out last night because of the snow! But, it sure is pretty.

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
I live in Jersey and just shoveled and thanks to who ever invented the snow blower! This sure is pretty but definately too much work!

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
marspalm said:
i live in central jersey and it is only flurrying now and we have about 16 inches... lol it looks so pretty and imo it takes a lot to make jersey look pretty lol
Come on we are improving but if they could do something with the smell that greets you when you fly into Newark it would help:lol:

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Yeah yeah its pretty......but when can I take my new speedy out? SNIFF SNIFF

Selena (Snowed in, in Jersey)