Winter White Patent Maggie--SHE'S HERE AND IS BEAUTIFUL

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, as some of you Maggie lovers know, I fell in love with the winter white patent Maggie, but no stores in Arizona had it. So, I had to order it and patiently waited for it to get here. Well, much to my surprise, she was home waiting for me when I got home from work. It's not a bright white, but is just slightly off-white, which is fine with me. I absolutely LOVE it!! My camera batter is charging, but as soon as it's done I'll take some pics and post.

2. Ooooooooh!!!! I would love to see it.

3. I can't wait to see it. I've fallen in love with white bags recently, and the winter white Maggie was my favorite of all of the Maggies. :smile:

4. Me too!! But I'm so terribly afraid of getting them dirty that I haven't mustered the courage to purchase one!

5. ^ It's all about Apple Care and Apple Rain & Stain Guard. I conditioned and sprayed the heck out of my legacy white Ali before I took her out the first time. On the third outing, I saw a black streak on it and about had a heart attack, but it wiped off with a damp cloth. :biggrin:

So now I want more white.

6. I want to see. I want to see. :yes:

7. Oooooh, I can't wait to see! This is my favorite color Maggie so far ...

8. I can't wait to see this Maggie!

9. I am here cant wait to see it! I think it will be great and duriable since its patent!

10. Sorry, didn't mean to desert you all. Pics are loading right now, so I'll be back in a few.....

11. Okay, here's a few pics, then I have to go water the back yard and will be back with some more!

[​IMG]

Here's the white dustbag drapped over her so you can see the color difference.
    [​IMG]

Here's close up without the flash
    [​IMG]

And finally a modeling pic.

[​IMG]

Okay, back with a few more in a bit (the plants are thirsty in this hot weather!)

12. gorgeous! thanks for posting pics

13. Oh my gosh! It's beautiful! She looks gorgeous on you. Congratulations! :woohoo:

14. Sooo pretty! What color is the lining?

15. She is so pretty! What color is the lining? THanx for posting Pics!