Winter Styles on chloe.com

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Chloe has updated the website to include the winter bags. Nothing too exciting in my opinion. Of course I say that now before seeing any of these irl.

http://www.chloe.com/version_en/

2. I totally agree... I was hoping for more Chloe Ediths n new colours!!

3. They don't put the whole line up so maybe there will be some new ediths coming out.

I've always liked that style but never got one. I missed all the great deals too:crybaby:.

4. I agree....kmrosko404 keep checking NAP because I just got a black edith off there this morning. NM online has also reposted a lot of them, and you could always get a price adj if they lower the prices again:yes:

5. It's never to late to get an Edith... I think that style is a classic and will never be dated....

6. some of the styles seem cute, others seem extremely ugly:tdown:

7. I like the Beate and the lambskin Heloise.

8. Are there any Chloe lovers in Europe that can check the boutiques for me? I called Chloe looking for something from the Summer line and I have not heard back. I hope it is in Eurpoe somewhere. From winter I love the Elvie and the Heloise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice