Winter snowstorm REVEAL!!!

Ok....here she is!!!

When I first saw this color...I thought "hmm...maybe a wallet or SLG in this color..." Never thought I would be lucky enough for a bag :smile:

Presenting Ms GM Clemence Evelyne in Bambou!!! With Brandebourg twilly around the strap :biggrin:

Congratulations Rosebud, I sensed a green theme. Enjoy you new green scarve, twilly, Evelyne. You look like your off to a good spring. SNOW, SNOW, GO AWAY!!!!!!!!! Wear in good health.

Ok.....what I originally went to H seeking...
Over the last few seasons, I have hoarded a nice little collection on silks and shawls...so I was super excited for spring/summer 2014 offerings :smile: but sadly (or fortunately for my wallet...) the spring/summer seasons tend to not be bright or contrasting enough for me like fall and winter are. While softer colors and designs are so lovely on so many ladies and gentlemen here...and this season is stunning on so many people....a lot of the designs and colors so far just kind of sit "blah" on me....except for this one!!!! Which I feel so lucky to have scored!!!

Mythiques Phoenix in cw 11!!

Its amazing!!!! I LOVE :heart: LOVE it!!! And thank you for including the gents on that post! Teehee! xxxo - and Please H! Come out with this in a shawl!!!

Ok....here she is!!!

When I first saw this color...I thought "hmm...maybe a wallet or SLG in this color..." Never thought I would be lucky enough for a bag :smile:

Presenting Ms GM Clemence Evelyne in Bambou!!! With Brandebourg twilly around the strap :biggrin:

Totally awesome!!! Love love love!!!! And the panda clue was too adorable!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ok.....what I originally went to H seeking...
Over the last few seasons, I have hoarded a nice little collection on silks and shawls...so I was super excited for spring/summer 2014 offerings :smile: but sadly (or fortunately for my wallet...) the spring/summer seasons tend to not be bright or contrasting enough for me like fall and winter are. While softer colors and designs are so lovely on so many ladies and gentlemen here...and this season is stunning on so many people....a lot of the designs and colors so far just kind of sit "blah" on me....except for this one!!!! Which I feel so lucky to have scored!!!

Mythiques Phoenix in cw 11!!

Ok....here she is!!!

the cw of the scarf is just perfect. matches the cooler weather perfectly.

and congrats on all your goodies.

thank you all for your wonderful replies and for following this reveal! I have been curiously anticipating bambou ever since the rumors came out about new H greens, and this is definitely a winner!

I have a soft spot for H greens...it was actually menthe that drew me into my first H boutique...by accident...a few seasons ago, and it has been a slippery slope since! Menthe will always be my first love, but there is room for bambou too! Below is a quick comparison shot between menthe and bambou: my menthe clemence picotin on the left, with my bambou clemence evelyne on the right. both shots taken in direct flash lighting, as I think menthe especially photographs better under these conditions. As you can see...they are similar...but there are some definite differences! If you missed out on menthe, you will be happy with bambou. If you have menthe already, then there is room for bambou!!

Attachments

• greens.jpg
    greens.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 261