Winter Parkas!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Maybe some of you will think this is early but being in Canada all the warm jackets sell by October!! I need to start thinking about what I want.

I have a beautiful wool Burberry Coat but I would love something warm and down filled for the extra frigid months!

Any suggestions?

2. You got to try CAnada Goose jacket. It makes me feel so warm & toasty in the winter. I went up to the Arctic & I would say 70% of the ppl up there wear Canada Goose!

3. If you have real weather, cotton doesn't seem like a good idea. I have a Parajumpers jacket from Ssense.com in Montreal. I've worn it from 50 F to -35 F, and give or take a few layers it's done the job for me.

4. Get a Canada Goose. I've worn mine in -55C. My only regret is that I didn't purchase it earlier! :ninja:

5. CanadaGoose is so trendy here! I have thought about buying it but just looking at other options! Something more unusual or fashion-oriented.

6. Love that Sacai parka!! I wear Postcard when it's really cold out. They have nice down jackets.

7. ive been looking for a parka as well!!! the only one i like is the aritzia one... but it's so common.... love to hear more ideas

8. Anybody have a Woolrich Parka? It's very popular in Europe, but it's quite pricey.

9. Aritzia gets my vote too but I don't like them bulky. Aritzia has restyled some of them this season.