Winter Kate by Nicole Richie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have you all seen Nicoles new line of clothing Winter Kate? Its ADORABLE! I really love this dress but I dont want to order it because I want to see someone wearing it while standing up. Ha

Attached Files:

2. ooh that dress looks cute. good call waiting to see it on a model standing up.. hehe.

3. I think I recently saw some of her line in a Magazine and it was so pretty - might have been InStyle or People Style...

4. Where can you find her clothes and when?

5. it was Instyle's March issue I just saw some of her line last night.

6. Bought the above mentioned Camellia dress, and while it is lovely it is VERY TIGHT across the bust. I have a 29" ribcage and 31" across bust (dd cup) and it was way too small in the size small. It cut into my breasts and looked horrible. I called the retailer, and I guess this is an ongoing complaint with this particular dress. Sizing up would have made this giving dress even more of a tent.

I exchanged for the Damien silk dress, hoping for a better fit. I own the Kimono dress and find it to be very generous in the bust. In hindsight, although this cotton frock has a nice pretty pattern, the cotton was kinda thick (turned me off for the heat, although quality was evident) and I couldn't get passed the fact that Id rather spend less for a thinner cotton frock at Forever 21. I think the silk chiffon is where the value is at for this line.

Too little promises for a $200 dress

IMO.