WINTER IS COMING! If Game of Thrones characters had H bags, what would they be?

snowbuns

Crossfit Bunny
Jun 5, 2016
I've been resisting making this thread for a while now, and now I'm giving in! I was rather sick for the past three months and living on a heated mat :sad: So I got into watching GoT to pass the time and now I'm an addict :nuts:
And recently I got visited by the thought that so-and-so character would have totally carried so-and-so H bag if H had been around in that day and age...So I'm going to start with a few thoughts and all you GoT fans out there chime in :happydance:

I think Cersei Lannister would totally have a red patent croc birkin with the diamond-encrusted hardware.
lolcersei_zpsszculemc.jpg

Lady Stark would, I think, have a vintage box Kelly she got from her mother. In vert anglais or maybe vert fonce with palladium hardware. Her style is so vintage and old-school classy. I know its all kind of celtic fusion middle ages fashion crossed with shaggy polar explorer gear (like, if, Helmut Lang made polar explorer gear) , but it just gives me that vintage classy feel even in that context!

For some reason I think lady Brianna would totally have a fauve/naturel Kelly pochette in barenia. Propped up on top of her sword hilt :coolio:
briennelol%20copy_zpsd1clq6gg.jpg

I don't know why I love this combo that much! She'd probably keep some trinket of emotional value in there and never tell anyone about it.

Looking forward to all of your ideas :panic:

:lol: Too funny. I just watched the last season AGAIN. I immediately thought croc B for Cersei. But I think Brienne of Tarth would rock an Evie. She needs her hands free for all that riding and butt kicking knights have to do. :tup:
Totally skipped my mind! Brienne would certainly do great with an evie. A really vintage beat-up one! :graucho:

DH and I started from the beginning last week....we are up to the end of season two (I've seen about 4 1/2 seasons). I think Arya would have a Kelly Ado, barenia phw. Brienne could do an Evelyne - or a Steve bag strapped to her horse - in black. Sansa would have a 28cm jewel-toned Kelly or a small Bolide. The red witch would have a Himalaya B. Danaerys would have a graphite or Gris Mouette matte croc Jypsiere.

This is hilarious. All I can say so far is Jon Snow would have a huge Troika Birkin in black Barenia to match his big fur coat :P (and yes, I know the Troika doesn't come in a barenia B40 or B50 but remember - "you know nothing, Jon Snow". He would get them to special order it).

I think Brienne would have a Barenia Steve or similar men's bag with a hidden pink lining.
And Jaime Lannister would have a vert olive HAC (or maybe it'd be a dark green croc HAC) with GHW and a nice lion charm hanging off it.

Love the idea of this thread and have watched the entire series. I think that Sansa Stark would have a Ghilles Birkin because she is an excellent seamstress and made all her clothes. Even Cersei complimented her on her needlework. The Ghillies shows attention to detail so that is why I chose it for her and in a light color to match the snow:smile:
images
images

This is hilarious. All I can say so far is Jon Snow would have a huge Troika Birkin in black Barenia to match his big fur coat :P (and yes, I know the Troika doesn't come in a barenia B40 or B50 but remember - "you know nothing, Jon Snow". He would get them to special order it).

I think Brienne would have a Barenia Steve or similar men's bag with a hidden pink lining.
And Jaime Lannister would have a vert olive HAC (or maybe it'd be a dark green croc HAC) with GHW and a nice lion charm hanging off it.
I think Brienne's Steve should be fjord. Much more adaptable to bad climates and wear and tear, though I agree that she would not care at all if her barenia was marked and stained.

Reactions: snowbuns
I envision Melisandre carrying something in a classic color in red of course, because she has been around for eons and I am sure she appreciates tradition. Yet, she wants something lux and a little more modern than a Kelly and large enough to tote around all her magic potions etc. The rouge H Birkin in Croc is my selection for her.
1359739466.jpg
For the days when she wants to be playful and emphasize her powers with fire, she is going for an orange Kelly!
images

orange-kelly-32cm-jpg.156971