WINTER IS COMING! If Game of Thrones characters had H bags, what would they be?

snowbuns

Crossfit Bunny
Jun 5, 2016
Seoul
I've been resisting making this thread for a while now, and now I'm giving in! I was rather sick for the past three months and living on a heated mat :sad: So I got into watching GoT to pass the time and now I'm an addict :nuts:
And recently I got visited by the thought that so-and-so character would have totally carried so-and-so H bag if H had been around in that day and age...So I'm going to start with a few thoughts and all you GoT fans out there chime in :happydance:

I think Cersei Lannister would totally have a red patent croc birkin with the diamond-encrusted hardware.

Lady Stark would, I think, have a vintage box Kelly she got from her mother. In vert anglais or maybe vert fonce with palladium hardware. Her style is so vintage and old-school classy. I know its all kind of celtic fusion middle ages fashion crossed with shaggy polar explorer gear (like, if, Helmut Lang made polar explorer gear) , but it just gives me that vintage classy feel even in that context!

For some reason I think lady Brianna would totally have a fauve/naturel Kelly pochette in barenia. Propped up on top of her sword hilt :coolio:

I don't know why I love this combo that much! She'd probably keep some trinket of emotional value in there and never tell anyone about it.

Looking forward to all of your ideas :panic:

snowbuns

Crossfit Bunny
Jun 5, 2016
Seoul
:lol: Too funny. I just watched the last season AGAIN. I immediately thought croc B for Cersei. But I think Brienne of Tarth would rock an Evie. She needs her hands free for all that riding and butt kicking knights have to do. :tup:
Totally skipped my mind! Brienne would certainly do great with an evie. A really vintage beat-up one! :graucho:

Notorious Pink

f/k/a BBC
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
New York
DH and I started from the beginning last week....we are up to the end of season two (I've seen about 4 1/2 seasons). I think Arya would have a Kelly Ado, barenia phw. Brienne could do an Evelyne - or a Steve bag strapped to her horse - in black. Sansa would have a 28cm jewel-toned Kelly or a small Bolide. The red witch would have a Himalaya B. Danaerys would have a graphite or Gris Mouette matte croc Jypsiere.

QuelleFromage

Jan 15, 2011
This is hilarious. All I can say so far is Jon Snow would have a huge Troika Birkin in black Barenia to match his big fur coat :P (and yes, I know the Troika doesn't come in a barenia B40 or B50 but remember - "you know nothing, Jon Snow". He would get them to special order it).

I think Brienne would have a Barenia Steve or similar men's bag with a hidden pink lining.
And Jaime Lannister would have a vert olive HAC (or maybe it'd be a dark green croc HAC) with GHW and a nice lion charm hanging off it.

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Love the idea of this thread and have watched the entire series. I think that Sansa Stark would have a Ghilles Birkin because she is an excellent seamstress and made all her clothes. Even Cersei complimented her on her needlework. The Ghillies shows attention to detail so that is why I chose it for her and in a light color to match the snow:smile:

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
This is hilarious. All I can say so far is Jon Snow would have a huge Troika Birkin in black Barenia to match his big fur coat :P (and yes, I know the Troika doesn't come in a barenia B40 or B50 but remember - "you know nothing, Jon Snow". He would get them to special order it).

I think Brienne would have a Barenia Steve or similar men's bag with a hidden pink lining.
And Jaime Lannister would have a vert olive HAC (or maybe it'd be a dark green croc HAC) with GHW and a nice lion charm hanging off it.
I think Brienne's Steve should be fjord. Much more adaptable to bad climates and wear and tear, though I agree that she would not care at all if her barenia was marked and stained.

Reactions: snowbuns

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I envision Melisandre carrying something in a classic color in red of course, because she has been around for eons and I am sure she appreciates tradition. Yet, she wants something lux and a little more modern than a Kelly and large enough to tote around all her magic potions etc. The rouge H Birkin in Croc is my selection for her.
For the days when she wants to be playful and emphasize her powers with fire, she is going for an orange Kelly!