Winter Frangrance Recommendations

I LOVE vanilla scents. i usually just wear flowebomb by victor and rolf and spray some vanilla spray for spice..

would love a more vanillay perfume thogh

I think I'll be wearing my Mont Blanc Presence d'une Femme. I should probably start using Angel again too, I went off it a while ago, partly because an ex-worker used to abuse the stuff and it really ruined it for me! but IA that it's a great winter smell.

If you like Goutal have you tried Les Nuits d'Hadrien? I am sampling it and so far I love it. It is very warm and unique smelling with a hint of sweetness.

I LOVE vanilla scents. i usually just wear flowebomb by victor and rolf and spray some vanilla spray for spice..

would love a more vanillay perfume thogh

I want a vanilla-y perfume as well! :tender: I recently bought Chance by Chanel and I think I'm falling in love with it.. there's some vanilla notes in it. :love:

I guess I am boring....I always wear the same fragrance. Acqua Di Gio for Men by Giorgio Armani. Believe it or not, it smells fantastic on us, women and I always get tons of compliments. In fact, they (company) discontinued the women's line of it because it wasn't selling well, according to the SA. The women were buying the mens!

I tend to rotate between Burberry Brit, Dior Addict and Chanel Chance. My husband picked out all three for me and I get so many compliments. He has great taste in fragrance.

you might also like Chance by Chanel kind of a sweet smell.:flowers:
Donna Karan Cashmere has a very gorgeous cosy winter smell
Also Lancome Hypnose which is a little strong,if you prefer strong smells

Chance :heart:

I really need to buy a wintery perfume... the only perfumes I wear in winter are Sicily by D&G or Chance.... I've worn Pink Sugar all summer (:drool::love: it smells sooooooooooooo good!!!), I think it's time that I alternate a little bit :smile: Any suggestions on something that isn't too expensive? I love men's perfumes... I think I might try that....

I guess I am boring....I always wear the same fragrance. Acqua Di Gio for Men by Giorgio Armani. Believe it or not, it smells fantastic on us, women and I always get tons of compliments. In fact, they (company) discontinued the women's line of it because it wasn't selling well, according to the SA. The women were buying the mens!
It's @ Kohl's.