Winter Boots Expedition - for every day wear

as3405

Jan 4, 2009
Hello ladies,

:sos:

I'm on an expedition to find the perfect winter boots-

• Smart for work/ or every day
  • Not as high as our beloved 120mm Louboutin boots, as they'll be worn all day long and must be suitable for running to the train in!
  • Not too expensive as they'll be tested to their limits
  • Stunning (obviously)
  • Functional - i.e. (and I already have some) without the peep toes because they are supposed to be boots not sandals!
Post your finds and suggestions here ladies!

what's that? I was just wondering what our CL lovers loved for every day wear??

I think she asked because you didn't mention that the boots have to be CL boots in the first post. If you're looking for any brand of boot then this would be better suited for the Glass Slipper. If you're looking for CL boots only, then this thread belongs here.

What brand(s) are you looking for?

I think she asked because you didn't mention that the boots have to be CL boots in the first post. If you're looking for any brand of boot then this would be better suited for the Glass Slipper. If you're looking for CL boots only, then this thread belongs here.

What brand(s) are you looking for?

Either Louboutin or something CL girls find just as stunning. This isn't about the brand it's about the shoe. I posted it here because there are loads of other posts where people want opinions from other people who like CL shoes about things that might not be CL.... for example... the thread about Non CL indulgences.
I wanted Christian Louboutin owners opinions specifically, I don't want ugly boots and I'm sure that if you like me owned a £900 pair of Avedere boots you wouldn't want to be wearing them day in and day out either! All I was wanting to know is if CL lovers had seen anything at all (CL or non CL that tickled their fancy).

:pout:

I really love the babel 100 boots, there not as high but then again, they are nearly £1,000 again, not sure you'll feel comfortable walking in those to the train station every day, but my god they're gorgeous... :heart:

Attachments

• babel.jpg
    babel.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 47
Either Louboutin or something CL girls find just as stunning. This isn't about the brand it's about the shoe. I posted it here because there are loads of other posts where people want opinions from other people who like CL shoes about things that might not be CL.... for example... the thread about Non CL indulgences.
I wanted Christian Louboutin owners opinions specifically, I don't want ugly boots and I'm sure that if you like me owned a £900 pair of Avedere boots you wouldn't want to be wearing them day in and day out either! All I was wanting to know is if CL lovers had seen anything at all (CL or non CL that tickled their fancy).

:pout:

This is why Laureen asked if this should go in the other forum--because if it's not about the brand, then it is a general shoe question, which is what the Glass Slipper forum is for. She didn't mean anything by the comment, but the mods like threads to be in their proper places.

We do have a Non-CL indulgences thread--that is to show off your non-CL purchases and is the only thread dedicated to things like that.

I understand you want CL girls' opinions but girls in the Glass Slipper are probably better-equipped to help you find boots in any brand.