Winter 2013 sale haul

wobertow

O.G.
Apr 3, 2011
Winter 2013 sale season was an eyeopener for me. It was when i discovered the value of patience waiting for second cut and the genius that is instagram😉

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311338.015545.jpg

At first, all I wanted was a wallet.
As my one and only kate spade wallet was falling apart already after years of use. So when my trusty gucci SA sent me this, I grabbed it right away.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311367.374143.jpg

I really thought that was it for me. However, after countless hours browsing thru tpf, i discovered hirshleifer's and was amazed to find a chanel purse on sale that is less than $1000!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311471.231864.jpg
I promised my husband that was it. However, we decided to vacation in illinois for christmas. One of my friends then brought me to the newly opened fashion outlet. I felt it would be a waste to drive for 10hrs to be in chicago and not buy anything. So i ended up with this 😉☺️
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311583.908411.jpg

Then i heard abt second cut sale! That was also the time I discovered the best social media ever! Instagram!
These are fr the SAs i've become
friends with during this sale season.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311663.830860.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311678.045701.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311694.413066.jpg

Now my 2 most favorite items fr this sale haul came fr intels fr some of the lovely ladies of tpf😍☺️
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311743.666136.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311769.297635.jpg

Now I swore to my husband i will not buy a single thing until the next sale season. I think he believed me😉😉😉

Thanks for letting me share!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311869.784091.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Your haul is TDF, thanks so much for sharing!! I did see your posts in the Chanel sale thread, thank you so much for being kind and sharing tips! ☺️ I didn't have the budget to splurge this winter so it's been fun seeing what everyone else got. I especially love your gray CL's (is that a flannel Geo pump?) and the purple Cosmo. Congrats again on such wonderful scores!

Winter 2013 sale season was an eyeopener for me. It was when i discovered the value of patience waiting for second cut and the genius that is instagram😉

View attachment 2518752

At first, all I wanted was a wallet.
As my one and only kate spade wallet was falling apart already after years of use. So when my trusty gucci SA sent me this, I grabbed it right away.
View attachment 2518753

I really thought that was it for me. However, after countless hours browsing thru tpf, i discovered hirshleifer's and was amazed to find a chanel purse on sale that is less than $1000!
View attachment 2518754
I promised my husband that was it. However, we decided to vacation in illinois for christmas. One of my friends then brought me to the newly opened fashion outlet. I felt it would be a waste to drive for 10hrs to be in chicago and not buy anything. So i ended up with this 😉☺️
View attachment 2518755

Then i heard abt second cut sale! That was also the time I discovered the best social media ever! Instagram!
These are fr the SAs i've become
friends with during this sale season.
View attachment 2518756
View attachment 2518757
View attachment 2518758

Now my 2 most favorite items fr this sale haul came fr intels fr some of the lovely ladies of tpf😍☺️
View attachment 2518760
View attachment 2518761

Now I swore to my husband i will not buy a single thing until the next sale season. I think he believed me😉😉😉

Thanks for letting me share!!
View attachment 2518763

Your haul is TDF, thanks so much for sharing!! I did see your posts in the Chanel sale thread, thank you so much for being kind and sharing tips! ☺️ I didn't have the budget to splurge this winter so it's been fun seeing what everyone else got. I especially love your gray CL's (is that a flannel Geo pump?) and the purple Cosmo. Congrats again on such wonderful scores!

Thanks for sharing my joy anasa! 😘😘😘

I know - I looked last year but I didn't get lucky then either :sad: I need to make friends with some SAs but I usually don't shop retail. Next sale I'm going to get more aggressive LOL.

Congrats on your finds :smile:

Thanks shoppinggalnyc! No worries, sale comes twice a year. Maybe you'll get lucky when it happens again in June😉