Winter 2013 sale haul

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Winter 2013 sale season was an eyeopener for me. It was when i discovered the value of patience waiting for second cut and the genius that is instagram😉

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311338.015545.jpg

At first, all I wanted was a wallet.
    As my one and only kate spade wallet was falling apart already after years of use. So when my trusty gucci SA sent me this, I grabbed it right away.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311367.374143.jpg

I really thought that was it for me. However, after countless hours browsing thru tpf, i discovered hirshleifer's and was amazed to find a chanel purse on sale that is less than $1000!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311471.231864.jpg
    I promised my husband that was it. However, we decided to vacation in illinois for christmas. One of my friends then brought me to the newly opened fashion outlet. I felt it would be a waste to drive for 10hrs to be in chicago and not buy anything. So i ended up with this 😉☺️
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311583.908411.jpg

Then i heard abt second cut sale! That was also the time I discovered the best social media ever! Instagram!
    These are fr the SAs i've become
    friends with during this sale season.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311663.830860.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311678.045701.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311694.413066.jpg

Now my 2 most favorite items fr this sale haul came fr intels fr some of the lovely ladies of tpf😍☺️
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311743.666136.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311769.297635.jpg

Now I swore to my husband i will not buy a single thing until the next sale season. I think he believed me😉😉😉

Thanks for letting me share!!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393311869.784091.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

2. Your haul is TDF, thanks so much for sharing!! I did see your posts in the Chanel sale thread, thank you so much for being kind and sharing tips! ☺️ I didn't have the budget to splurge this winter so it's been fun seeing what everyone else got. I especially love your gray CL's (is that a flannel Geo pump?) and the purple Cosmo. Congrats again on such wonderful scores!

3. Everything you chose was lovely but what I love is that cute little dog at the end. Congrats!

4. Thanks for sharing my joy anasa! 😘😘😘

5. He is such a cutie isn't he? He's my daughter's big bro😉😍 thanks!!

6. Woah, beautifull bags and shoes! I love the dog at the end! :kiss:

7. Thank you so much xjoyce for sharing my joy!! 😘😘☺️

8. Wow what a great haul! I love your Chanel pieces!

9. LOVE your stash! You did sooo well! I was hoping for a Chanel sale bag this year and I wasn't so lucky :sad:

10. Thanks for reading this thread averagejoe!!!😘 it makes so happy to be able to share them!

11. Thanks shoppinggalnyc! No worries, sale comes twice a year. Maybe you'll get lucky when it happens again in June😉

12. I know - I looked last year but I didn't get lucky then either :sad: I need to make friends with some SAs but I usually don't shop retail. Next sale I'm going to get more aggressive LOL.

Congrats on your finds :smile:

13. beautiful :woohoo:love the prada .....

watchfree.me/70/w.png

14. Awesome sale haul!