winner wants a refund? wth?

OKAY!!!!!!! i am slightly pissed. she appealed the decision and eBay sided with her. i dont have to pay, BUT she is getting reimbursed the full $820.00 AND she has the bag. wtf?!?! i know that either way(if she keeps the bag, or if she sends it back) one of us will be getting $820 for nothing, but it still irks me.

Huh? I don't get it. Why would eBay do this? They are just taking the $ out of their own pocket to give to her?

OKAY!!!!!!! i am slightly pissed. she appealed the decision and eBay sided with her. i dont have to pay, BUT she is getting reimbursed the full $820.00 AND she has the bag. wtf?!?! i know that either way(if she keeps the bag, or if she sends it back) one of us will be getting $820 for nothing, but it still irks me.

Ebay is on a roll. That is the fastest 2 decisions ever. Sorry it went the other way this time.

lvuitton, keep an eye on your eBay account in case they try to stick you with the $820 bill. I don't see how they can flop over so easily on the appeal especially if they're the ones paying. KWIM? I would call eBay and see what the real deal is. :yes:

lvuitton, keep an eye on your eBay account in case they try to stick you with the $820 bill. I don't see how they can flop over so easily on the appeal especially if they're the ones paying. KWIM? I would call eBay and see what the real deal is. :yes:

I also wanted to know, is it really eBay refunded the buyer, or eBay will bill you later for those $820?

I also wanted to know, is it really eBay refunded the buyer, or eBay will bill you later for those $820?

NO, because eBay sided with me in the claim first, they stated that any refunds to the buyer would be at eBays loss and that i was not responsible for any other charges from then on. i also received an email stating that my part was over and i dont need to be involved any longer

^^ Not to be rude but do you have that in writing? Just because a CS rep says something doesn't mean it's true... I would just hate to have an update that they stuck you with the $820. KWIM?

^^ Not to be rude but do you have that in writing? Just because a CS rep says something doesn't mean it's true... I would just hate to have an update that they stuck you with the $820. KWIM?

oh yeah...for sure...i got an email stating that it was found in my favor, and that the buyer would not be refunded through me. im so over this at this point.....i just have 1 word- karma

^^ Agree with hotshot. Hope it all stays as it is and karma comes back.

Such a shame that eBay seems to reward the bad behavior of buyers. :nogood:

Wow ebay is becoming a joke. I think sellers should just accept returns and refund the buyer (less shipping costs) because nowadays its a buyers world and I wouldn't risk having the buyer keeping the bag and money?!! wow :nogood: