Wine WTM plus others

Ok-I was playing around with my pictures and tried to see if some more
could be uploaded-
These are taken of the Hold me's in bright weather, but in the shade. The colours are very real! I seem to have forgotten little missy Grey matte, but she certainly also deserves to have her picture taken.:smile:

Red Fiamma, Mottled Gold, Turquoise, Fuchsia and Purple Matte

Wow! My favorite is the Mottled Gold. I have nothing in that color, but it looks great! Thanks for posting these pictures.

Thanks all!

Here you go vixnkitten-two are in taken in the grey daylight-one with flash.

Attachments

• P1010020-1.JPG
    P1010020-1.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 37
  • P1010023-1.JPG
    P1010023-1.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 117
  • P1010025-1.JPG
    P1010025-1.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 67
Wow Bonnie great pictures. Thanks so much or posting them. When I first saw the wine I thought it looked very pink and fuchsia-ish buy seeing them side-by-side I can clearly see that there would be a need for a bag in each color!

You're in a way correct, since they have the same tone, but I am not a colourful person regarding either clothes or bags, but the Wine seems to go with more or less any colour of clothes and also looks very neutral.
I go colour with the Hold mes ;)

Gorgeous, luscious bags!! :drool:

Thanks so much for posting the size comparison shots...I was angsting over which size of the WTM to bespoke, and I am happy to say that I got the right one for me (though I :heart: both sizes)

OMG, so pretty! Does anyone know if this wine version is still available? I love your WTM! I wish I could get my hands on a full sized one.

attachment.php

Thanks all for your nice words! :smile:
Well, it's no secret-I suck in taking pics, but as long as you can see the leather it's ok.
Amongst the "glossy" leathers I have, the Wine is outstanding, no doubt about it. I think it so soft, beautiful, rich and I can go on and on.
I'm seriously trying to convince myself , that I need another bag in this leather:heart: before it's too late.
The Wine is such a neutral , timeless colour , wearable with most type of outfits, dressed up as dressed down.

Attachments

• P1010014.JPG
    P1010014.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 77
Amongst the "glossy" leathers I have, the Wine is outstanding, no doubt about it. I think it so soft, beautiful, rich and I can go on and on.

The Wine is such a neutral , timeless colour , wearable with most type of outfits, dressed up as dressed down.

You're absolutely right about the Wine. I can't believe how soft the leather is on my Wine TME Midi. It is a gorgeous color!:heart:

camommy....umm...I think you are about a heartbeat away from talking me into something this color....I would love to if it is perhaps a TMA.....what style are you thinking of???? OR...we can wait to see the new hobo and then start a bespoke in whatever style everyone likes!