Food Wine, spirits, beer??

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
What is your favorite thing to drink? I love a good bottle of red...Opus one is my favorite. I love a nice Chardonnay. Cosmopolitans are always a fav as well. Im on a damn diet and can't drink anything at the moment...as I'm reading around the forum I keep thinking how wonderful a glass of wine would be!:Push:

My favorite wine is Santa Margherita pinot grigio. I also like Kendall Jackson chardonnay. Other favorite alcoholic drinks include margaritas, bloody marys, and just a shot of tequila with salt and lime :nuts:

Cristina said:
My favorite wine is Santa Margherita pinot grigio. I also like Kendall Jackson chardonnay. Other favorite alcoholic drinks include margaritas, bloody marys, and just a shot of tequila with salt and lime :nuts:

Cristina...It must be a south florida thing because Santa Margherita is the only thing my friends and I drink with dinner these days!! I dont know WHAT they put in it, but its so yummy and delicious!!!

Other than that my favorie cocktail is Stoli Vanilla Vodka, gingerale and a splash of lime....so good!!!!!

Finally, one of my favorite topics! I love a cosmo as a cocktail. With dinner, I like sauvignon blanc, pinot grigio in white and I love a Malbec ( which I discovered on a trip to Buenos Aires) in a red. I do adore wines from all over the world but mainly France.

DRLISA said:
Cristina...It must be a south florida thing because Santa Margherita is the only thing my friends and I drink with dinner these days!! I dont know WHAT they put in it, but its so yummy and delicious!!!

Other than that my favorie cocktail is Stoli Vanilla Vodka, gingerale and a splash of lime....so good!!!!!

It is great! My dad and stepmom always order it when we go out to dinner, and now I have the bf liking it :nuts: It's a great wine, it seems to go with almost anything.

I'm not a vodka fan, but that drink you described sounds like it would taste good!

Wahoo! Alcohol!

I looooooove beer. Must be the sorority girl in me.

Next quarter I'm taking a vinology (sp?) class so that'll be interesting, hopefully I'll be able to carry on an intelligent conversation about wine. "Yes, this has the fruity woody undertones of oak barrels and a certain je ne sais quoi that reminds me of tender clouds floating in a sea of a spicy peppercorns..."

Do you guys remember that scene in Sex and the City when Richard Wright offers Smith Jared a drink and he's like, "No, man, I'm in AA." And Richard smirks and is like "You kids these days!" So funny.

I like wine, beer, single-malt scotch, good tequila and vodka martinis, although these days I rarely drink hard alcohol anymore and stick mostly to wine (and that in moderation).

Wines I like: D'Scala Dei 2003 (Spanish, made from 100 year old Grenache Blanc vines.)
Chateau Souverain Cabernet
Stonehedge Reserve Petite Syrah (picked this up at Trader Joes yesterday...it's really good!)
Robert Sinskey Pinot Noir
Frei Bros. Chardonnay
Justin Winery Isosceles