Wine pebbled glossy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. More breaking news Jackie can also locate wine pebbled glossy which is very similar to this prada bag photographed. I think it would make a lovely WTM any thought ladies

Attached Files:

2. I bet it would make a nice wtm! I'm thinking a big old hug me in large, tho!

3. I'm thinking Hug Me too, but small size for me.

4. That is really lovely but I have run into rather an excess of purple/red and red/purple bags so may have to give this a miss.

5. I love it!!! A WTM would be wonderful

6. Oh-Though I would like either the eggplant or pale blue in the Cervo, I would prefer a Hug me in this leather.

7. Dark green or a subdued aquamarine Cervo Luxe would take my eye if such leathers existed.

I have 3 Hug Mes and think that is really sufficient. I wonder what Hobo 2 would be like in this leather?

8. Sign me up for the wine pebbled glossy! Of course, I'd need a little more info. first. For ex., how similar is the color to the wine glossy BE has been using. But I think it's very likely I'll want something in this.

9. ooh, my eyes, too!!

hobo no. 2, hmmm.....bet it would be delish!

10. I would LOVE a large HM in the pebbled wine!

My girlfriend just gave me a nice compliment on my large HM. I"ve been wearing it these past couple days as my everyday bag and I"m really loving it. I can see myself with the wine. Oh dear! Here we go again.;)

11. I'm already thinking about a TME, although I'm getting a black glossy TME so maybe something else...

12. What about the proposed TMA Midi that has gone so quiet?

13. Rose, Rose - you're killing me here;) Wow -I like that a lot!!! Must add to my swatch list.

14. Here's another pic!

Attached Files:

15. #15 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    Oh man. This is hot. I'm in too. Would 3 Hug Mes be too many?

Maybe it is a good idea to wait and see what Hobo 2 looks like.