wine nikki??

bar724

Jul 3, 2010
I know it really isn't possible to have too many RM bags and this is probably the wrong question to be asking a bunch of bag enablers.. :biggrin:

However, I've purchased a plum MAB (my first MAB ever!) which is really out of the box for me bc I usually only buy black/grey bags but I fell in love. Now I see all these pictures of the wine nikkis and I'm lusting over those. I found a couple on eBay that were good prices but I've never seen the wine color in person and just wondering if that's too many purple-ish bags or if the wine is more red? It's hard to tell in pictures, as they all look different shades. And is the wine color something that I could carry often or does it not go with a whole lot?

Sorry for rambling, I'm just trusting you guy's opinions since there's not much RM around here. Thanks!

hi bar - there are some really good pics of wine in the nikki thread - just do a search within the thread! i also recently got a wine nikki myself and posted tons of pics in my reveal thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/reveal-mz-nikki-and-mz-mam-718881.html

like BH said, it's NOT purple AT ALL!! it's a pure, true red - NO orange, pink, purple undertones whatsoever.

for reference, i also took pics of my nikki in natural sunlight - as u can clearly see, she's RED!!! and SO GORGEOUS!! i love this bag!!! :biggrin: hope this helps!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 673
  • IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 658
Wine is a red without any purple or plum undertones and works great as a neutral. I love wine/burgundy bags as they work as neutrals and is a chnage from black or brown bags. Purple to me works the same way.

I had been looking for the perfect red bag for a LoNG time, and I think wine is the absolute BEST. It is a deep, rich tone. A perfect neutral. You should make room in your collection for at least 1.

hi bar - there are some really good pics of wine in the nikki thread - just do a search within the thread! i also recently got a wine nikki myself and posted tons of pics in my reveal thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/reveal-mz-nikki-and-mz-mam-718881.html

like BH said, it's NOT purple AT ALL!! it's a pure, true red - NO orange, pink, purple undertones whatsoever.

for reference, i also took pics of my nikki in natural sunlight - as u can clearly see, she's RED!!! and SO GORGEOUS!! i love this bag!!! :biggrin: hope this helps!

attachment.php

attachment.php
I really want one of these in the wine color:smile: