Wine Nikki!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
I ordered a wine Nikki a couple weeks ago and was told that I'd be receiving mine around MAY 31st. Well guess WHAT!??

I came home to find a UPS notice on my door and was totally stumped b/c I wasn't expecting anything to come so I called UPS to see who the sender was and the UPS lady was like "this package is from a Rebecca Menkoff" .. yes she said "Menkoff" and I was just so thrilled to hear those words come out of her mouth!!!!
WOO HOO:yahoo: A full two weeks early! So I have them re-routing my bag to my office and should be receiving it tomorrow.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! I will post pics as soon as I can along with my Hazelnut MAM that I just got too.

Thank for listening girls:flowers:..

I really need an outlet for my excitement... the bf just doesn't get it :nogood:

wooo hooo yayyyyyyyyy congrats!!!

Hmm... in that case- i hope i have mine too because i ordered wayyy before you! I ordered on March 21. About 5, 6 weeks ago!

AH CONGRATS! I'm excited for you, I love receiving new bags! Hope you love both of the Minkoff babies (I am sure that you will with all the TDF gorgeouss pictures that have been circulating :drool:)

Thanks everyone!!

To answer some questions.. Yes, mine was a special order (thru Catalina) but as Desi said above you can still order them through the website as well.

Desi- I'm so sorry to hear that you've been waiting so much longer than me. I don't get it, I ordered mine on April 24th.. you do the math!

I can't imagine what else it would be.. I only ordered a Wine Nikki and a Wine MAM (the Wine MAM isn't supposed to be deivered until 6/15 so I highly doubt it's that one)..

Unless RM is sending out a promotional gift or something it has to be my Wine Nikki. Desi- I will let you know tomorrow what happens. FYI- I didn't receive a tracking number or anything.. I just came home to the notice stuck to my door so maybe yours is on it's way too!

I sure hope so!

Desi- I'm so sorry to hear that you've been waiting so much longer than me. I don't get it, I ordered mine on April 24th.. you do the math!

Thats NOT EVEN two weeks! thats 12 days agO!!! WTF!! :wtf:

Desi- I will let you know tomorrow what happens. FYI- I didn't receive a tracking number or anything.. I just came home to the notice stuck to my door so maybe yours is on it's way too! I sure hope so!

I hope so too! I didn't get tracking for my wine matinee, so it would be a great surprise!

congrats, littlerock! she'll be there at your workplace in no time! that is seriously record time, i wonder if mine will be here soon as i ordered it on the April 26th and live in NJ.

don't worry, desi! you're going to get your order soon:smile:

i ordered on april 26th too!!!!! maybe mine is on its way! mine was through the website tho.

maybe they just made a mistake and sent one out early? that's very weird that they didnt send it to others who have been waiting... maybe it's the MAM... you'll never know!