Wine Nikki Discounts

Rebecca Minkoff

Rebecca Minkoff
Jun 6, 2006
Hey ladies!

For some reason there are rumors of discounts of wine nikkis! Rest assured this is NOT the case and we will would not do that to you! For some reason this is a misname on someone elses part! We would never presell them to you and then sell them somewhere else at a discount! Thanks!!!!!

I am just bumping this thread because I feel like it is a mistake that the wine items are being discounted and I don't want anyone to be dissappointed if they take the discount away!

I'm really hoping that the Wine pre-orders are not included in the Mother's Day discount. I wouldn't have paid full price for a bag that was supposed to be non-returnable and "special ordered" to find out a week after it arrived that I could have saved $120. I almost feel like we should be able to either be refunded the difference or return the bag if they are anticipating further orders.

EDIT after reading the other thread... PHEW! Yay for this being fixed.

Thanks for the clarification, Rebecca! Though I have to say that after having received mine, I definitely think it is worth the full price! If these were ever offered at a discount, I'd be inclined to order a back-up (that's how much I LOVE it!)!!!!!