WINE MAM Old/ New HW & Tassels. Who's interested?**COMPLETE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy4Handbags

Broccoli, yum!
O.G.
May 1, 2008
Just got an OKAY from Rebecca.
Special orders take 8-12 weeks from the time of credit card charge. Once we have 10, you yourself will email Rebecca directly with your Name, Address, CC info. The sooner we place the order, the sooner we get our beloved Wine MAMs!

So, who's in?

1. Crazy4Handbags

Can you find out what lining it will have? I want the black and white floral lining in my MAM, my MAM I have right now has the "other" black and white floral lining (lmao I know I am crazy but I love that one lining.) I am going to assume they will have the blue and white stripe lining though?

I'm checking on price and lining.

Not bad, eh? (courtesy: Kimber)
IMG_4509.jpg
IMG_4506.jpg

(courtesy: xoxomandylyn)
Picture004.jpg

Does anyone know if the Wine MAM will be coming out in Spring 2009? My understanding is that Spring line will have the "old" hardware and tassels with some modification (please correct me if I'm wrong). If so I'm willing to wait. If not, I will sign up for this special order. TIA!!

Yeah! Glad so many of you are interested too!!
Still waiting for the lining and price request from Ms. RM.

This is a special order of the original Wine MAM, with Brass Hardware and Tassels (which are long).

$550 was the original retail and RM has been charging the original price tag on special orders thus far. I'll certainly keep you posted on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.