WINE LMMidi Bespoke

Wow, I'm impressed with how far this thread has come since I last checked.

Contessa - I have enjoyed the silver hardware on my wine LM but when I compare with my wine SM with gold, I think the wine color looks warmer and richer with gold. I'll try to take and post comparison pics. tomorrow. If most people want silver, I'm fine with it though.

I'd also prefer the old tassels but am willing to do the new ones.

I just read through this thread more carefully. I very much don't want to let anyone down but I would like to take the weekend to consider which other bags I am buying, selling, etc. before I make a definite decision about this bespoke order.

Lovebags and Contessa,

I think that taking the weekend is a wonderful idea! It is sooo easy to get caught up and we never want to let our BE girlfriends down. At the same time, we know that the fall line and all these bags coming in can get us in quite a lather.

I'm so happy to hear that Jackie is going to do a midi in 09, but I also know that plans may change according to what is going on in her business, etc.

I've looked at the wine color a few times, and the midi would be stunning!

I'm still in ... I received my apple stroke me today and just as I knew I would - I absolutely love it. I have been lemming a wine bag for a long while and am sure that the wine lm midi is IT.

I do agree with citychris - I think the wine looks warmer and richer with the gold hardware, but will be fine with silver if that is the consensus.

Hi Ladies,

I have some news for everyone.

I just received an email from Jackie this morning. She prefers that we focus on bespokes for the take me everywhere instead of the LM.

She will have the LM midi make it's debut in 09 and might possibly start taking pre-orders in the fall. That's to be determined.

Personally, I am going to wait for a LM Midi. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted this fall on the earliest we can order one.

Meanwhile, I would be happy to help you ladies in anyway I can, coordinate a bespoke for the tme midi if that interests you.

I hope this news doesn't disappoint anyone. I"m comfortable knowing the midi will be around again even if it is longer then I wanted!:smile:

Great! I think we will all be happy once we get our midi's and it's something nice looking forward too in the fall.

As for the colors and the depth:

Colors Jackie told me to ask her again in the fall. Depth, I think she is going a little deeper then the dark grey Midi's. Probably not by much, but definetely a bit deeper from her last email.

Meanwhile, I think it would be a great idea for everyone to email Jackie your color preferences for the midi. She reads all those emails and takes them seriously.

I missed so much in one day. Although I am bummed, I guess I too can wait for the lm Midi. I trust Jackie...plus I need to enjoy what I have!

Thanks Lovebags!

Savvy, your too sweet to "thank Me" when I wasn't able to come thru on this bespoke and get your BE!

I will feel better when everyone gets their LM midi's. I guess we can all count down together.

I know what I"m ordering, a chocolate midi!!!!